Error! Sans x reader: icecream

3rd person:
(Y/n) and error have been dating for  a while. They were currently eating their favorite ice cream in there room. Little did they know things were gonna get heated for them.
(Y/n)'s POV:
Me and my handsome glitchy were eating our favorite ice cream peacefully until there came the last bite. Me and my boyfriend then started fighting to get the last bite, me getting pinned down by him.

He then got the last bite but then noticed our lewd, kinky position. We then started to blush and I saw that all-to-familiar bulge in errors pants and I felt myself get wet like it was Niagara Falls.

Error then started to get his face close to me for a kiss. He then brought me into a passionate , heated, and wet kiss. His tongues then licked my soft cherry lips, wanting to explore my mouth. I opened up my mouth, not disobeying my hot skele-boyfriend. He then stuck his tongues into me and covered everything he could, me occasionally fighting with one of his tongues.

Error's POV:
Me and my girlfriend then strip until we both were bare bone/skin. After that, I then attacked her soft and sensitive neck with kisses and an occasional nip until I found her sweet spot. I then bite on that place until it bled a little then went to her sensitive and drenched pussy. "YoU'rE vErY wEt SwEeTy" I said in a seductive tone before eating her out like a cake. 

3rd person:
After Error was done teasing (y/n), he positioned his gigantic, 1 ft. Cock at (y/n)'s pussy and thrusted in her after putting protection on. They had sex before so Error immediately started thrusting in and out of her (sorry if you're a guy I really don't know how to do gender neutral lemons). After a while, Error and (y/n) cummed together. After Error takes off his protection, they lye down holding each other. Then (y/n) remembered this happened because of ice cream.
———————————————————————
Thanks for reading!!