Part 14

💞💞

After pleasing their appetite fully..They entered in one of the best Pubs in Mumbai..

(I have never gone to any Night clubs or Pub, never tried some stuffs like that so I can't give you a proper descriptions about it's ambience so thora imagine karlena☹️☹️)

They walked towards the counter where drinks are served..Neil and Vidyut ordered for something hard and soft drinks for the girls..
So Avni and Rea enjoying their drinks..

Bartender served them their drinks..After few minutes of chatting on some random topics, drinking..(as you know you can't chat there much because of the loud music over there..)

Rea's most favourite song was played..Rea tapping her body to grip the rhythm being engrossed in the beat..she spoke to Avni..

R-woooo...this song is my favourite...chal Avuu let's have a dance..and she dragged Avni to the dance floor..
Both the girls moved to the dance floor..
While the boys are seeping their drinks leaning against the counter facing the crowd so that they could keep eyes on their girls..

Avni and Rea moving their body with the beats..both were dancing..saying something into eachother's ears smiling sheepishly..they were in a great joy..

On the other side..boys are enjoying their drinks.. chatting on some random topics..

V-aise dekhtahi rahega.. yaa tera usko propose karneka kuch plan bhi hai..he said taking another shot from the counter..
Neil was standing against the bar counter drink in his hand and his eyes is fixed on his Avii..

N-Hummm...kuch plan Kiya hai maine dekte hai..he said seeping his drink..

But looking into something he straighten his body and his jaws get hard..he kept his glass with a thud..rushed to the dance floor..

Avni and Rea is in their full mood enjoying the every beats moving their body engrossed in their moves..but Avni felt a guy behind her.. coming close to moving his body..she pushed him lil.. backward.. but he is coming close to her purposely..

But this time he crossed all the limits..he came close to her back and blew on her ear..and that's it.. in a fraction of second Avni saw a hand came towards his face and punched him really heard and now he is on the floor bleeding.. cupped his nose weeping in pain..

Avni was shocked looking at that boy lying on the floor then she was dragged on someone's chest..

The things all happened in such speedy way that it took some second to register the actual scenario..

Flashback back

Neil was standing against the counter talking to Vidyut he saw a boy coming close to Avni dancing behind her.. Avni pused him irritatingly.. the guy came much closer behind her.. stressing his hand on her left arm which is not visible clearly from here..and this was an extreme move for Neil Khanna to be dragged him to them..he couldn't wait anymore.. he rushed to the dance floor..drag Avni towards his chest and punched him hard on his face..

Flashback ends..

He is holding Avni close to his heart wrapped his left hand around her shoulder..He pushed that boy..raised his finger and said aloud..

N-How dare you to touch her?? you bloody jerk!!
he was in his most furious Avtar..he then leaned to her face.. cupped her cheeks and asked..R you okay Avii??

Avni was shivering into his arm..she just nodded nervously..'yes'..

Rea hugged Avni tried to calm her down rubbing her back..

Neil sat on his toe on the floor where that boy lying still now..he clenched his color pulled him towards his face.. greeting his teeth he said..

N-How dare you!!!