Chapter 4

Taehyung's head was pounding, it felt like he had been hit by a semi truck then chewed up by an alligator. He winced as more pain hit him once he attempted to open his eyes. It took about four more tries before he finally managed to open his eyes. However, his eyes immediately shut when they came in contact with the bright lights that surrounded him.

A loud beeping noise sounded throughout the room, stabbing Taehyung's ears. A high-pitched yell caused Taehyung's eyes to snap open once again.

"Oh my god, he's awake, doctor, he woke up!"

Footsteps could be heard outside of the room as a few nurses made their way towards the yelling man. Taehyung slowly turned his head toward the source of noise, flinching when he realized how close the orange-haired boy was to him.

Taehyung instantly recognized the male in front of him as Hoseok. He recoiled away from the older male's touch, wincing slightly when a pair of arms were suddenly surrounding him.

Hoseok backed away from the younger once he saw his reaction to him. Sadness was evident in his eyes and all he felt was regret. He never wanted things to turn out like this. He really hated himself right now.

The orange haired male didn't have any time to speak before the doctor and a few nurses walked into the room. Taehyung turned to the doctor still confused about how he had gotten here.

"Excuse me, doctor, why am I here?" He questioned, turning his full attention to the doctor.

"Well, Taehyung, you were brought in because you were beaten badly by someone and when they found you, you were unconscious." The doctor explained making Taehyung even more confused.

Last thing Taehyung could recall was walking around the empty city after leaving the studio. He hadn't been beaten up by anyone recently, had he?  

He nodded slowly telling the doctor that he understood before turning to look at Hoseok again. Thoughts of what the older male had said earlier rushed into his brain, but before he could think too much about what Hoseok had said earlier five more people entered the room.

The boy instantly recognized them as Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Jimin, and Jungkook. Although it had been months since the last time he was beaten by them, Taehyung still felt the same fear in his heart as before. This was the reason why he screamed when they all suddenly crowded around him, attempting to pull him into a hug. He pushed them away as hard as he could before he curled himself into a ball. Tears streamed down his face as everyone in the room became silent. The doctor made his way towards the sobbing boy, trying to calm him down as much as possible and it seemed to be working until he touched his shoulder. 

In an instant Taehyung had thrown himself off of the bed and landed harshly on the floor. Gasps filled the room as they watched Taehyung push himself into the corner of the room. His head was now in between his knees and his loud sobs could be heard down the hallway. No one knew what to do at this moment, not even the doctor, who was still shocked due to what had previously happened.  

The doctor turned to the nurse standing by his side, telling her to go get the anesthesia figuring that there was no other way for them to calm the boy down. The nurse quickly left the room and not even a few minutes later she was back holding a needle in her hand. She passed the syringe to the doctor then stepped back. Everyone watched as the man quickly stepped forward and stuck the syringe in the boy before he could even react. 

Taehyung's eyes widened when he felt the needle enter his skin and more panic began to rise through his body. He didn't have much time to react before he began to feel sleepy. He tried to fight it but gave into the pressure that he felt on his eyes. After Taehyung fell unconscious, the doctor lifted him up and placed him back on the bed before turning to look at the other men that stood in the room. 

He cleared his throat, then began to speak. "I think that it is best that you all leave. Taehyung is not in the right mental state to be surrounded by so many people so I'm going to have to ask you all to leave. The hospital will call you when Taehyung is comfortable enough to have visitors." The members looked at each other silently before sighing and leaving the room, the doctor following closely behind him. 

The six men turned to look at each once they reached their cars, no one knowing what to say. "We really messed up, guys," Hoseok said, looking down guiltily. The others nodded in agreement. 

"He's gonna hate us forever," Jimin mumbled sadly while leaning onto Namjoon. 

"He's gonna hate me the most," Jungkook said with tears in his large doe eyes. "It's my fault he's in the hospital anyway."

Jin looked at the youngest member then decided to speak up. "That's not true Kook, it's all of our faults. We all treated him terribly so now we all have to deal with the consequences. We'll just have to find a way to make it up to him."