The Children (Part 1)

"Are you guys sure it's safe to be visiting us right now? What if the magic council comes?" Gale asked, she looked at the five familiar faces in front of her and the other unfamiliar faces as well. Many of them were small children, but one of them was a woman who clung to Ian's arm. A week ago they had attacked the town just to get the guild's attention, and now, a week later, they thought for sure it was safe enough to visit.

"We'll be fine, if they do come Lucy can just portal us outta here!" Levy exclaimed as two small children hid behind her, they peered around her legs with wide eyes. They had explained to her that their children hadn't been anywhere outside of their guild hall located somewhere in the woods. They were only comfortable with each other and apparently their magic was already quite strong for children their age.

"Yasu! Reina! Satomi! Tsukiko!" Levy called out, four of the small children perked up at her shouts, "introduce yourselves to Aunt Juvia, Aunt Gale, Aunt Sapphy, Aunt Mira, and Aunt Wendy." The kids' eyes widened in shock, they went from having such a small family to having a huge one! Smiled plastered their faces as they looked at the aunts.

"Hi! I'm Reina, and I use maker magic!" This little girl seemed to be the oldest, she had dark blue, almost black, hair and dark brown eyes, she had a striking resemblance to Levy, but something about her also seemed eerily familiar to Juvia, "I'm the daughter of Levy and Gajeel! But Gajeel doesn't care for me, so I call James my dad! I'm also nine!" The little girl explained, the Zodiacs made a silent 'oh' with their mouths before turning to the next kid who smiled just as wide.

"I'm Satomi! Daughter of James and adopted daughter of Levy! Mom taught me solid script magic so I'm a solid script mage!" She flashed a peace sign, this little girl had white hair but also had piercing blue eyes, which she must've gotten from her mother, "and I'm eight years old!" She smiled a toothy grin, and was missing some teeth from her grin.

"I'm Tsukiko and that's Yasu! I use mommy's primordial magic!" She jumped up and down in excitement, "I'm seven years old! Yasu and I are twins!" Tsukiko has white hair with light blue streaks in it, and black eyes, while Yasu had blue hair with white streaks and brown eyes, the perfect opposites.

"Hi.. I'm Yasu! I use devil slayer magic.." he looked up as Gale flashed him a toothy grin, Yasu returned one just like hers.

"Hey! Hey! I want to introduce myself to the aunties!" Another little boy said excitedly.

"Alright, Takara. You can introduce yourself too." Lucy laughed at the small boy.

"Heyo! I'm Takara! And I'm ten!" He crossed his arms to look all cool and tough, "I'm the big brother of Rin and Ryou, and soon to be big brother of Atsuko. I use celestial spirit magic! So far I have the key of the golden bull and the key of the goat! Mom gave them to me! Rin is eight and he uses ice maker magic! Ryou is seven and he uses ice devil slayer magic! It's really cool!" Takara said introducing his brothers who politely waved. Takara had bright yellow hair and dark blue eyes, while Rin and Ryou had the same bright yellow hair only with brown eyes.

"If we're introducing ourselves then I'm next!" A little boy walked out, "I'm Jun, I'm five years old! Son of Ian and Chouko. Because I'm so strong the gods themselves blessed me with their power!" He boasted, the other kids laughed at him, "hey it's true! Stop laughing!" He cried. Another little boy stepped in front of Jun.

"My name is Kohaku, and I use takeover magic like my mother does." This kid sounded so polite for his age it kind of worried the other adults and kids who listened to him. Jun had black hair and hazel eyes, the eyes were a trait from his mother, and Kohaku had caramel hair and the same hazel eyes. A spitting image of Chouko.

"Since those kids have gone now it's our turn!" A little girl clapped up and down, she was excited to finally be able to introduced themselves.

"Nuh uh! We do not want to know who you guys are! You are all probably super lame!" Takara said, "right guys!?" Takara was sort of the leader when it came to the children of the dark guild mages, the only other one who could ever compete against him was Reina. The kids huddled behind Takara, shouting out repeated insults at the kids across from them. Reina looked at the smaller kids apologetically before pinching Takara by the ear.

"Takara Fullbuster!" Reina yelled, obviously annoyed, "these kids have done nothing wrong to you! So you will shut up and listen to them like they listened to us, got it?" She pinched his ear harder causing him to yell in pain, the other children quickly left Takara's side and joined Reina's instead.

"Alright! Alright! I'll listen to the little brats." He said, obviously not wanting to even give them the time of day, "crazy hag." Takara mumbled so Reina wouldn't be able to hear, but Reina had excellent hearing and whacked Takara on the back of the head for insulting her.

"Now that the problem is out of the way.." Reina said glaring a mumbling Takara down, "you guys can get on with your introductions! No more intrusions! Unless someone else has a bright thing to say?" Reina said with a warning tone. The other kids shook their heads no so fast they looked like a bobble head on a bumpy road. Reina smiled at them, which quickly calmed them all down.

"Alright then, go on!" Reina insisted, she looked form kid to kid eager to see who would talk first.

It seemed like suddenly no one had the guts to speak.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
There! Now you all know a tiny bit more about the children of the dark guild mages! Next update will be the Zodiac's children! So keep reading for that!

Make sure to read my Naruto story btw! It's called Back To The Past!

Stay tuned to find out what happens next on Fled From Fairy Tail!