jon snow ─ available

P L O T   B Y
goodhYOUman

P L O T   B Y goodhYOUman

TITLE :
Northern Stars*

QUOTE / DESCRIPTION :
❝ I am a star. Stars don't fall for men. ❞*

LOVE INTEREST :
Jon Snow

TIMELINE :
Season 2 – 8

CHARACTER(S) :
Maris Veles, Dreya Veles, Drake Veles, Astryd Veles

FACE CLAIM(S) :
Kaya Scodelario as Maris Veles

FACE CLAIM(S) :Kaya Scodelario as Maris Veles

Josefin Asplund as Dreya Veles

Viggo Mortensen as Drake Veles

Caitorina Balfe as Astryd Veles

SUMMARY : The Dragon's Eye sits in the mouth of Blazewater Bay in the North, apart from the kingdoms and ruled by the reclusive house of Veles

SUMMARY :
The Dragon's Eye sits in the mouth of Blazewater Bay in the North, apart from the kingdoms and ruled by the reclusive house of Veles. They are a house of ancient origin and superstition.

When the War of the Five Kings begins and the red comet comes to bring warning of the dragons' return to the world, the daughters of House Veles, Dreya and Maris, are forced into their role: leading the kingdoms against the Long Night.

ADDITIONAL NOTES :
— House Veles is the most ancient house in the North and most of the kingdoms (the most ancient ones being in the Reach). Their colors are silver and light blue, their sigil is the Ice Dragon, a constellation in the world of asoiaf. The members of House Veles believe themselves to be almost godlike, coming from the lineage of Garth Greenhand (believed to have been a god on earth whom all ancient houses originated from). They feel a strong connection to the stars which play a large role in their lore and culture. (For a more in-depth explanation PM me at goodhYOUman if you're interested in the plot.)

— Maris is the main OC and younger sister to Dreya. They are both important, though, and would preferably both have POV chapters.

— Maris is eighteen at the start of the story (one year older than Jon). She remains at the Dragon's Eye with Astryd, her mother,while her father and sister match to War. When the comet comes, though, Astryd sends Maris to on a ship to East Watch by the Sea (this means she must sail south and loop around Westeros before sailing up the Narrow Sea) to tell the Night's Watch what is coming. She agrees and sails with a small crew of sailors and guards (all of whom agree to take the black when they land) but their ship is caught in a storm and destroyed just south of Dragonstone. On a lifeboat the few remaining crewmen row to shore. Maris tells Stannis of her mission and Melisandre helps her to convince him. She becomes one of his supporters and advisors and goes with him to the Wall where she eventually meets Jon. I have a few ideas for what could happen while she's with Stannis, but they're optional.

— Dreya is twenty-three at the start of the story. She goes with her father, Drake, to Winterfell when Robb calls the banners and commands the Veles forces in the War of the Five Kings. I don't have a love interest in mind for her, though you're free to create one if you would like. Don't have her be with Robb, though, as he is her king and commander and she is also several years older than he is. At one point she will run into the Brotherhood with a small group of her soldiers and the outlaws would attack them, but she would spare Beric. At the red wedding she wouldn't be killed, but would be taken prisoner, though not for long (explanation through PM).

— the sisters would reunite in season seven.

— For personalities, Maris and Dreya are complete opposites. Dreya is honorable to a fault, fierce, strong-willed, rude, crass, and a natural born leader. Maris is wise, gentle, honest, and adaptive.

— I would prefer that you not change the names or faceclaims for the characters, as they are carefully chosen. If you have another in mind please run it by me ( goodhYOUman ). Though are are free to add more characters.