Chapter 112: I don't think they like you.

"Babe wake up." Harry moans. 

"What time is it?" I mumble. 

"10. Louis came by saying everyone wanted to go to the fair." I roll over and hide my face in the pillows. 

He ends up dragging me by the feet out of bed. 

"Oh my god you're so lazy. Just get up!" He shrieks. Louis ends up coming in and sitting on me. 

"Get off." I moan. 

"You have to get up." Louis says. 

"I can't get up when you're sitting on me." I spit back. 

"You have no intentions of getting up, and we know it." 

I moan and close my eyes again. 

"What did you do to her last night?" Louis asks with a wink. 

"You're perverted." I groan. 

"I took her through the hotel at 1 AM." 

Someone opens the door and comes in. 

"Well this is awkward." Liam says. 

"Liam! You get her up!" Harry squeals. 

"Oh shoot! It's Liam! I'm getting up! I swear!" I say with a laugh. Louis gets off me, and I go into the bathroom. I pull on pink shorts, and a white shirt that says 'Live Free' in black on it. I braid my hair and pull on black converse. I put on little makeup, and the locket Harry gave me.  

I go to open the door, but I hear the boys, Harry's mom, and Gemma talking about me. 

"Yeah we like her but.." 

But? BUT? What did I do? I wore the bikini that's what I did. They now hate me. 

"But?" Harry asks. 

"She doesn't like us." Gemma finishes. 

"Of course she likes you!" Harry shrieks. 

"She hardly talks to us! It seems like she's ignoring us!" Anne says. 

Ignoring them? Really? 

"She's just shy. Like really. Once you get to know her she is crazy just like Louis." Niall exclaims. 

"I honestly think it's she doesn't like us! Now we are nervous to talk to her!" Gemma says. 

"She was freaking out about you guys coming. She was so nervous you wouldn't like her! I'm sure she likes you guys." Harry says. 

"Ask her!" Gemma squeaks. 

"She's obviously going to tell Harry she likes you guys. What if I pretend I don't like you guys.. and get her to talk?" Niall asks. 

"Fine." Anne says quietly. Is now a good time to come out? I slowly twist the door nob, and step out. All their heads whip around to face me.

"Hey." I say with a confused look on my face. 

"Hey babe." Louis says.

"Brielle come get water with me." Niall blurts out as he grabs my hand. I don't even have time to protest. 

"Sorry. I just needed to get out of that room. Anne and Gemma bug me so much." Niall sighs. 

"I really like them. They're nice." I say quickly. 

"You do? How the heck do you? They are mean! I wouldn't be surprised if they try to drag Harry back to England with them." 

"Well I like them. I'm going back into the room." I say before pulling my hand away from him. He runs infront of me and blocks the door. 

"Niall what is this about?" I ask calmly. 

"Nothing! You just can't go in yet." He squeaks. 

"Niall." 

"Nothing." 

"Niall!" I say half yelling. 

"Brielle you can't go in yet." Niall shrieks. 

"Fine." I mumble. I start heading down towards the lobby. 

"Where are you going?" Niall calls after me. 

"Down to the lobby. You five are obviously hiding something from me." Niall catches my hand just in time. 

"We aren't hiding anything. We are gonna go soon. Don't worry." He says quietly. 

"Then why are you blocking me from going in the room? Not wanting to see Harry's mom and sister? Oh that's right. It's not that. That's a lie! It's a big lie! Maybe you shouldn't talk about tricking me when I'm in the same hotel room. Ever thought about that? Of course I like Anne and Gemma. But you all are obviously hiding something from me." 

I run down to the lobby with him following me. 

"I'll tell you why I don't want you going in there. I don't think they like you. There. I said it. I really don't think they are to fond of you."