The Beginning 3000 year

''The Holy War.''

''The battle raign on like the sea of chaos swipe up the land cause the tremendous destructions and death mankind ever witness in history''

Human Soldier 1: we are out number. they are too powerful their strength is beyond measure than us.

Carfen: Don't give up hope soldier the enemy may be strong but we always overcome the obstacles.

"Carfen draw out his Excaliber" 

Carfen: No Sacrifice no Victory!!! Charge!!!!

" So Carfen and the army of humanity charge battle toward the demon clan with the Goddess on their side".

"Golems and low-class demons slaughter left to right along with the humans".

Carfen: Take this you foul beast.''He decapitated the giant red demon head off in one swing".

"than a sudden energy blast hit them".

???:Dark Nebula.

"The blast where so powerful its sent 50 soldiers to their death or obliterate, Carfen stab Excaliber to the ground to hold on. He witnesses the blast was coming from the Gray Demon".

???: Bolder Splitter.

" The slash cuts through the Gray Demon wear it's seven heart is. Make their body split in half and lie flat on the ground".

Carfen: Your late.

???: It this how you thank me Carfen?

Carfen: Shut up " he said with the smile" the battle is far from over."Carfen picks up Excaliber and on his feet". Better hope you don't die on this hellhole or I will surpass you in the rivalry.

"The young man in his samurai armor and a Katana stand tall in the heat of battle''.

Carfen: Prepare yourself Aku.

Aku: Always prepare I am..friend.

" Two charges into the battlefield full of the Demon Clan Army''.

To Be Continue.