The Beginning 3000 Year Part II

''Aku P.O.V''.

''As I charge into the harsh battlefield with my friend Carfen. I witnessed all my men and allies died in agonies and crying for mercy in the face of our enemy but they refuse to give them any as they ripping my men body into pieces, every death, and terror I experiencing opening scar onto my mind. But still, I keep on fighting alongside my friend beyond out limit without fall''.

Me: Go back to hell you demons. TAKE THIS!!!! (sheathed my katana in drawn position).

''As the mass of 50 Red Demon coming toward me ready to tears me apart I shout!!!''.

Me: Super Slash!!!! (unsheathed my katana with a single horizontal strike cuts them clean in half and anything in its range to dust).

Carfen: Cyclone Blade !!! (A strike from Excaliber causing the spiral cyclone sents 100 demon flying and blend them to nothing).

(But the more we try the more they keep coming).

Carfen: They just keep coming!!!no matter how many we slew they just keep multiple.

Me: Then there much be the source for all of this.

(I witness a large group of Gray Demons shooting their blast toward my allies killing them. I heard their cry of agony echo through the blast turns my feeling into rage.

Me: ''Angry Scream''.

( I slash all of them left to right so does Carfen).

''Than Suddenlly the ground under need us erupt greater than a tectonic quake explodes and sent me and Carfen into the different area. the blast was so powerful it obliterates the land into dust and sending any living things flying 3.5km away''.

Carfen: Aku!!!!!! ( He scream my name as he blown into the far horizon aswell as I ).

"The blast were so strong its sent me to the peak of the hill land hard on the ground creating a large scar on the land. I was out unconcoused).

"Present day 3000 years has pass"".

"Narrator"

"Somewhere in the open green forest, A male stranger in blackhood wanders across the grassland than he stop as he spotted a small house like
A bar in the distance. Its has a sign name showing "Boar Hut".
The man smile and said.

Stranger: Ahh good a nice shelther for today.

End The Beginning 3000 year.