Chapter 10 - Reward and realization

He walked up and opened your cage. You crawled out and stood there. 

"Follow me sweetheart." He said. You made an anger face, tried of that nickname, but didn't say anything. Once on deck, you saw that the other crew members were smiling. You looked at Buggy. 

"You didn't make one sound while we were at port. I told you before if you didn't make a sound, you would receive something." He said. You nodded, growing scared because everyone was smiling as you followed him. 

"Well you did. You can't just sleep in that cage or on the deck while here." He said. You nodded again. He then stopped and pointed to a door.

"Open it." He said. You hesitated but did. In side the door was a room. It only had one piece of furniture, a bed. You walked in and opened the other door. It was a small bathroom but it came with a shower and toilet. You smiled. 

"You can't lock it, but we can lock you in here." Buggy said. You turned to Buggy and smiled. 

"I don't care. Thank you Buggy." You said happily. His face grew red, and you quickly apologized.

"Sorry. Captain Buggy." You said, saying captain with more flair. Buggy nodded, still having a slight red on his cheeks. 

"That's fine. Go do your work." He said. You nodded, walking out. As you started to cut everything, you saw it was easier then before. Everything was working out and soon, you would gain his trust and be able to leave. At that thought, you also thought of what he did, giving you a room with a bed. It was very...very sweet of him. You frowned thought, remembering that he grew red in the face when you thanked him without saying captain first but he was still a bit red after you said sorry and called him that. Your hand stopped cutting a potato.

He wasn't mad. He was blushing. You shook your head and finished with your cutting. After you finished, you stood around in case he needed more things cut, which he did. You ate dinner fast and ran up to your room after being told by Mohji you were no long on dishes because of your devil fruit. As you laid in bed, you  thought of home, your parents and of Buggy. Your last thought before you closed your eyes maybe you afraid of what tomorrow held.

'He looked cute with a blush.'