chapter 8 "it was an accident"

it was a Monday. everyone was happy and cheerful about their families,the good times they are having except for one......the forgotten......everybody forgot about......him......he's still there being ignored in the room.....he's had enough of everybody forgetting him......it was time for him to make..............an "accident"

..........

it was morning and baby was looking at her mirror while putting in and fixing her pigtail until she felt someone kiss her neck.she saw in the mirror it was ennard.
"good morning baby~".baby turned around and hugged ennard with his face going into his warm chest making her feel comfortable.she looked up at him and smiled with a cute kawai face.

Ennard smiled back and kissed her head.baby blushed like a cherry and huffed and crossed her arms. she so mad abit bein a smol cherry. when she was gonna go back to fixing her hair she saw it was already fixed, that's when she saw his wires that fixed her hair. baby smiled and pulled ennard by his shirt and gave him a big kiss on the cheek.ennard blushed abit darker than baby and went to go put on his clothing instead of his grey pajamas.

when he finished putting his clothing on he got out of his room and went to the kitchen and saw a note on the table it was in babys hand writting
"hey ennard,me and the rest of the crew went to the park we'll be back in an hour"

Ennard shrugged and left it there and went to go make food for himself. while he was watching t.v he felt something touch his shoulder.

Ennard turned around and saw fern and immediately went into shock
"FER-".Ennard got knocked out but woke up 10 minutes later since he saw his episode went past 10 minutes

he felt....weird like if something was inside of him. he ignored the feeling and questioned what fern did and where he went.after the episode ended he heard a knock and opened the door and saw his family and everyone else.

he explained to them what happened but they said it was probably his mind playing a trick on him.
Ennard,baby and their kids went into their room and started having a good time.

Ennard stopped moving......he felt pain on his body but it went away quickly.he started moving on his own and walked over to baby,baby smiled and looked at Ennard....he stabbed her in the stomach with his sharp claws and baby gasped in pain. ennaby and brannard saw and got quiet from shock. Ennard got control and held baby in his arms crying and told his kids to get ft.freddy

when ft.freddy got there,Ennard explained what happened and took baby to be parts and service and fixed baby.

Ennard went to baby in the bed she was sleeping and hugged her tightly while sobbing abit

"baby.....im sorry"

"please.....please baby"

"please forgive me.....for what i did"

...."it was....an accident...."

".......im sorry........"