「𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖯𝖲 𝖨𝖭 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖦𝖱𝖮𝖴𝖯」

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀🗯|
・༓☾𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗟𝗨𝗡𝗔 𝗜𝗦 𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗗 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗦☽༓・

    ˚✧₊⁎❝᷀🗯|・༓☾𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗟𝗨𝗡𝗔 𝗜𝗦 𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗗 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗦☽༓・

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

☆*:.±|𝗟𝗨𝗝𝗜𝗡
+𝖲𝖳𝖠𝖱𝖱𝖨𝖭𝖦 ∙ 𝖫𝖴𝖭𝖠 & 𝖩𝖨𝖭

±|𝗟𝗨𝗝𝗜𝗡+𝖲𝖳𝖠𝖱𝖱𝖨𝖭𝖦 ∙ 𝖫𝖴𝖭𝖠 & 𝖩𝖨𝖭

《𝗗𝗬𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗖》
Best friends

 《𝗣𝗢𝗣𝗨𝗟𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗬 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡 𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗢𝗠》
78%; This ship is one of the least popular Luna ships since they don't really interact on camera. This ship is a lot more popular among J-Army out of all the countries.

《𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣》
Jin was one of the first people Luna met, way back in 2010 when he found her crying over monthly evaluations and bought her ice cream. Jin takes care of her the most behind the scenes but it's more in a best friend way. He is one of the least overbearing of the boys and has an "I'll support you in what you decide and I'm not going to intervene in your decision because you need to grow" mentality when it comes to her.

In return Luna is one of the biggest Jin stans ever, Jin releases a song you can bet Luna has tweeted a video of her dancing to it already. The interactions they do have on camera are usually in the background of videos, either Jin fixing Luna's hair or Luna helping Jin with his in-ear. Despite being super wholesome they have their moments of crack. Luna's biggest love language is teasing and you can see it come out the most with Jin.

《𝗜𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗖 𝗠𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦》
+Jin dragging Luna fishing with him and Yoongi before the sun was up

+Kdrama buddies

+10 minute compilations of Luna "accidentally" hitting Jin with her hair