🔹Introduction🔹

There is only one world, Novaestrell.

In this world, life and death are equal. The creator made life-the source of power, and death-the outcome of sin.

The creator felt incompleteness in his creation, and so he made beings that will acquire his ease in the balance of power. They were referred to as the gods and goddesses of eternal power. The gods and goddesses served the creator will great loyalty and they received their praise and adoration.

With their power, they created Naveah-the pathway to ultimate peace. All mortals made by the creator praised him and his fellow gods and goddesses, thus, they have made several temples in honor of every eternal creature of the creator. Everyone celebrated this and soon became a tradition from time to time.

However, the god of darkness flies into a jealous rage, and so he acted out of turn and created his own form of life, the Geluires. He turned his loyalty to the creator and became a lord himself. He ordered his minions to wreak havoc on Novaestrell, extinguishing almost all of the creator's foundation. The gods and goddesses lead the rebellion into battle against the Geluires.

However, the onslaught was horrific and even the most powerful gods and goddesses were perished in the war, but not before they manage to expel the darkness for good and the last of their powers were channeled internally and scattered all around the heavens in hopes that one day it shall be used by the mortals to protect the world from future harm. 

And soon, the occurrences became history.

Now years later, a new world was created. Novaestrelle was divided into four worlds, one of them, properly known as Asteria, was now the inhabitants of the newly-evolved beings.

Despite the new harmony of the new world, Geluires began to break out of their prison. This time, no gods will come to save Asteria. They've become a myth in people's minds.

How can the new world be saved?

- - - - -

EXCEL. Copyright © 2019 by A.R. PHANTOM. All rights reserved.