🔹Chapter 1: Welcome Elistein Academy🔹

Novaestrelle—the former world, where everyone lived in peace along with the gods and goddesses, was known as the "Land of the prosperous". However, due to the onslaught faced with a powerful miasma, it was destroyed. Before the last moments of its disappearance, the gods created another universe in which four worlds reside.

Terestra—the temple's residence,

Zrildawn—the incomplete land,

Heiltron—the forbidden land,

And Asteria—the world of mankind.

Mankind had been in residence in Asteria for thousands of years. They have lived in peace and had forgotten about the horrible past they suffered. Or so they thought...

A new conflict strikes. This time, the cause is unknown. 50 years ago, a strange phenomenon appeared in Asteria and since then, the world had fallen into debris. People began evolving into creatures unknown to man. 20 years later, it was confirmed that the unknown species were the ones that annihilated Novaestrelle, the Geluires.

People feared that one day; Asteria might suffer the same events in the past. However, several forces have stood up and defeated the Geluires one by one, lessening the destruction of the world. These renowned people were titled: "The Royal Elites". The Geluires are still on track, but as the years go by, the Royal Elites have done everything they could to stop them.

Now, on the year 926 in the Common Era, a new batch of Elites shall rise.

**********

"You heard the announcement yesterday. The government recently published a statement to find new Elites that will stop the Geluires and find the root of this phenomenon once and for all. It had been fifty years since it started yet, we have found no clue on how to stop it. The minister had proposed that students will be picked from different various schools to be assigned as royal Elites."

"But sir, students are too young. How will they be able to handle the monsters at their state?" One of the officials asked. The other officials agreed as the news was too unreal for them.

Elites are traditionally formed through military and other respective sites. Hearing that the new heroes are to be young and innocent students, everyone has turned frantic.

"Do not worry about that." the leader implied. "They will be trained by one of our trusted officials. We have already asked for her voice and she said that she would be willing to help."

"But still, what if these kids fail? What will we do?"

"Did I not tell you to not worry about it?" He gazed at the officials. "In fact, we have sent one of our top workers to assist the students. The candidate had recently been deported to the new school. Also, according to records, younger generations tend to have more powerful Asters* than older generations. They're more vigorous and as of last year, the rates of these kids have increased, making them the best candidates for this job. I know everyone is concerned about this, but this is for Asteria. We must do what we can to secure the safety of our people."

The room was colored in silence. Unable to hear another word, the leader stood up. "Now that there are no more questions, this meeting is officially over."

- - - - -

It was a bright, sunny day in Xiena, Orladon. A perfect day for the students to enjoy their first day of school, here on the place where the journey begins.

Elistein Academy, a school that will raise the heroes of the century, The Royal Elites. It is where they will be trained and build to follow one specific rule: "To ensure the safety of all people in Asteria". The students came from different parts of the world. Different races, different nationalities, different people. They are now set to live a journey they have never experienced before.