Chapter 4: Day Off

Two days later, which was a Friday, the girls had the day off and at Franklin's house at noon, Franklin was doing some cleaning to make his luxury house look spotless, then 35 minutes later, the doorbell rang and he walked to see who was at the door. Franklin opened the door and standing there was Abby, and with her was Maddie, Mackenzie and Melissa.

"Hey, i'm glad you came over!"

"We wouldn't miss spending time with you!" Abby said with a smile on her face.

"Kenzie, where are the other girls and the moms at?" Franklin asked the young dancer.

"Chloe is at the mall with Brooke, Paige, Kelly and Christi. Nia is at a museum with Holly and Kendall and Jill went bowling." Mackenzie answered, then Melissa spoke up.

"What do you two want to do first, since we're visiting Franklin today?"

"Pool!" Maddie suggested.

"If you need to get changed into your swimming clothes, there are plenty of bathrooms to change in." Franklin said.

"I'll watch them." Abby offered.

"OK, i'll stay inside and watch some TV." Melissa added.

At the Pool area of the backyard of Franklin's luxury house, Maddie and Mackenzie were playing in the pool as Franklin came out in his red swimming trunks. Abby was near the pool too just sitting there and watching the two girls play in the pool while Melissa stayed inside the house, watching TV. Abby was deep in thought until a voice interrupted her thoughts.

"What's on your mind, Abby?"

Abby turned around to the sound of Franklin's voice, but when she saw him, her eyes went wide. She had to take a deep breath because she was seeing her former dancer in red swimming trunks, showing off his toned six pack abs and pecs, his legs were long and he had big feet. Those years of him dancing really helped him get buff, also Abby could tell and his long hair was in a ponytail and he had some sunscreen too.

"He's so hot and he's so nice, if only he felt the same way...if only i could tell him how i really feel about him." Abby thought to herself as she stared at his toned chest.

"Do you want to get in the pool too?" Franklin asked his former dance teacher.

"No thanks, the last time i was in a pool, Melissa shoved me in the pool after she gave me a hug, this happened at my mom's house in Orlando last year. I'm just gonna sunbathe."

"Ok." Franklin said, as Abby took off her shoes and felt the sun on her feet. "Do you need me to put on some sunscreen on your feet and arms?"

"Sure thing." Abby said as Franklin squirted the sunscreen on the palm of his hand and began to apply it on her feet and then her arms.

"i'm glad i came to the studio, i love the girls, they're so nice!! I missed the ALDC a lot, the kids dancing, dancing...and that way i can spend time with Abby, she is so beautiful." Franklin thought as he looked at Abby while putting the sunscreen on her feet and arms, then when he was finished, he decided to jump in the pool with Maddie and Mackenzie. "Cannonball!"

"INCOMING!" Maddie shouted as she saw Franklin jump into the pool and she and Mackenzie got out of the way.

Franklin stepped back then he ran and did a huge cannonball jump in to the pool and it gave a big splash, the splash was so huge, it splashed Abby, she was now half wet from the splash.

"Franklin!" Abby yelled from being splashed.

"Miss Abby got splashed by Frankie!" Mackenzie called as she and her older sister started laughing their heads off at seeing their dance teacher getting splashed, thanks to Franklin's cannonball jump.

"Yep, that's so funny!" Maddie said, then Franklin splashed the Ziegler sisters, then they splashed him back and then it turned out to be a splashing fight, then Abby got up from her seat and put her hand in the water and splashed Franklin as revenge for him splashing her.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" Franklin screamed from being splashed by Abby.

"That's what happens when you splash me." Abby snickered and then after and hour and 30 minutes, Franklin, Maddie and Mackenzie all got hungry after swimming as Abby stopped sunbathing and saw her former student and current two students get out of the pool.

"All that swimming made me hungry." Maddie admitted, after she had heard her stomach growl.

"I can make lunch inside the house, would you all like that?" Franklin asked.

"Yeah!" Maddie and Mackenzie cheered as they grabbed their towels and dried off, then they put on their flip flops and walked inside the house.

Franklin took a shower and put conditioning in his hair and let it hang instead of having it in a ponytail, he then put on a Los Angeles Clippers classic warm up jacket that was short sleeved and put on matching pants. that had the Clippers logo too and sandals, and headed to the kitchen.

"How was swimming?" Melissa asked.

"It was good, but it was funny when Franklin jumped in the pool with a cannonball dive." Maddie said.

"Yep, i got splashed too!" Abby mock whined, as she looked at Franklin, as she felt electricity whenever she looked at him, and then it was time for lunch.

Franklin began to make lunch for everyone and it took an hour to complete, Maddie had a BLT sandwich, Mackenzie had a bag of chips like usual, Melissa had a hot dog, Abby had a hamburger and Franklin would have a steak with a baked potato. Then they played the wii and it was bowling, during one of Franklin's turns, He got too excited and fell backwards from the couch and then Abby, Melissa, Maddie and Mackenzie got worried, but to their amazement, he did a back flip and landed perfectly and hours later, they were getting ready to leave.

"We had a fun time at your house today, but it's time for us to go. I'm gonna take Maddie, Mackenzie and Melissa home." Abby said as she got her keys to the car. "And remember, be in the parking lot at 6:00 AM tomorrow."

"I'll be up and at 'em." Franklin answered as Abby gave him a smile and a twinkle was in her eye, then they left and headed to their homes.

Then after watching some tv for a couple of hours, he decided to check his instagram and he noticed that there was a picture of him and Abby when he was 8 years old. It warmed his heart to see a picture of the good ol days, then he yawned and went to bed at midnight.