Chapter 1 "I'll help you"

Hello I'm Emilia Williams, this is the story on how I cleared my name with the person that was special to me.

Me and Vivian became best friends when we were in 1st grade, we were really close! But it wasn't the same in high school, she would always hangout with other girls, I tried my best to not show my jealousy because I don't like being entitled "jealous", it came to the point where we barely even talk to each other, soon after she told me "Emilia, we can't be friends anymore." "WHY?!" I shouted, she said "I can't be friends with a loser like you" as she said those words I began to have quick flashbacks of our past which made me tear up a little, she walked away... I started crying.. I didn't wanna show anyone my crying face, I wanted to be strong! so I tried to wipe my tears quickly.

Days later I became a loner I didn't know on who I was supposed to be friends with.. I wasn't much of a social butterfly, I ran into Vivian while walking through the halls, she went pass me but before she could reach a long distance I quickly said "Why can't we be friends anymore?" she stopped walking and said "You're boring, I don't think I that I could bear to be with you." I already knew why but I wanted her to say it.. she wouldn't admit it so I shouted "IT'S BECAUSE YOU DECIDED TO BECOME FRIENDS WITH THE POPULAR KIDS NOW RIGHT?!" everyone looked at me as I burst into tears. I can hear people whispering about Vivian being a cruel person, Vivian got mad and walked away..

The next day Vivian claimed that her ring was missing during class.. the teacher decided to tell the other students to open their bags and she will check it.. The ring was found inside my bag! I was shocked I didn't know what was happening, then I suddenly remembered that I left my bag in my locker only Vivian knows my code. I definitely knew on what was going on now. The teacher called me out tell me to go to the principals office.

As I went to the principal's office there was another student sitting on the sofa which was by the corner of the office. The principle asked "So, you stole an expensive ring from Ms. Vivian Johnson?", "No" I said but the principal ignored my answer and said "Ms. Johnson comes from a pretty powerful family if they find out about this the school might get into trouble! Explain this crime you committed!" I told her the whole story but she wouldn't believe me, "Don't do this again, from now on we will not speak of this" "Get out" she added, ignored again... I said to myself. As I walked out some students by the corners were whispering loudly "That girl is a thief", "She should be expelled". I was very upset knowing that they thought of me like that.. There was nothing I could do since.. no one would believe me.

As I was taking a step, the guy from the principals office walked out of the room and grabbed my shoulders "I'll help you" he said, I was shocked by what he just said.. I asked him "What?" he replied to me "I'll help you clear your name, I believe in your story, and I will take this risk" that was the beginning on how we met.. at least that's what I thought back then.