40.

He came back as promise after school out. He made spaghetti then massaged my ankle again. His hand are magic. Probably shouldn't say that.

"Thanks." I said taking the plate with spaghetti. He sat down next to me.

"You're welcome." We ate in silence. He washed the dishes after we were done then he came back and sat with me. "So, when's you mom coming back?"

"Probably after my birthday. Which is next week Tuesday."

"I know."

"Wait, how do you know my birthday day?"

"You told me."

"But that was so long ago. You haven't forgotten?"

"Nah. I don't forget birthdays."

"You forgot your own birthday last month."

"Uh- that was different."

"Mhm." I raised by left eyebrow. "How's it different?"

"It's just different."

"Yeah right." He frowned. "So are you going back to your house?"

"You're kicking me out already?"

"No, I'm not kicking you out. Cause if I did you wouldn't go." He frowned again.

"You and Ted abuse me."

"I'm just asking when are you gonna return home for the day."

"I was thinking of staying here tonight since you're all alone."

"You're definitely going home."

"But why? I always stay here during school nights."

"Yeah, and I'm tired of it."

"But I already brought my clothes."

"You can go back with them." He made a sad face. "Next time though." He smiled his dumb smile. "Don't get too excited though."

"I'm not." He toned his smile down.

"Mhm." I raised my left eyebrow. He laid his head on my lap while we got busy on our phones. He was playing games, as usual, while I got busy with social media. I went into Instagram.

He had posted a new picture, OF ME TAKING A SHOWER THIS MORNING!!! What the fuck is wrong with this guy! I slapped his forehead.

"Ow, what did I do now?" He complained.

"This!" I showed him the picture.

He smiled. "Come on, it's pretty dope."

"To me it isn't. This is an invasion of privacy."

"Okay, okay. I won't take any unexpected photos of you anymore. Unless you don't know." He whispered the last part to the side, thinking I didn't hear him. I DID.

I slapped the back of his head again "I heard you."

"I didn't say anything." I glared at him. He laid his head back on my lap again. I searched some funny memes for the time being.

Benny_boo_official just posted a new photo.

He just took the photo now. "Ben!" He stood up and went to the back of the TV.

"Come on, that one is pretty dope."

"I'm gonna kill you!" I forced standing up. My leg went numb. I almost fell, he caught me. In a very weird position which caused me to pin him down. Our eyes were locked in a cringy way. Our faces were too close to each other. Then I felt something in between my thighs. He's hard!!!! "Well don't just stare at me, help me up!!!" I slapped him.

He helped me and put me on the couch. "What were you thinking standing up so fast? You could've hurt yourself very badly." I couldn't look at him while he scolded me like a child. My mind was somewhere else. My eyes, locked on his hard on. "Fred, are you even listening to me!?"

"Huh- what?"

"Ugh!" I sat back down. "You're not even listening while I'm worrying about you."

"Ben I'm fine. It was just a numb leg."

"Sure you're fine now. But what if  I didn't catch you and fell on your ankle. Then you get a broken leg. You stay in the hospital for a week for them to tell you that your ankle will never be the same. The bone-"

"Ben. Calm down. It's just a small fall. I'm not gonna break my foot just from a little fall." He calmed down.

"You're right, you're right. I'm sorry. How about we do something else that doesn't involve you getting hurt."

"Like what?"

"Uh- how about-" his phone started ringing. "Hello." "I'm at a friend's house." "Is it that obvious? I'll be home later, okay?" "Alright, bye."

"Who was that?"

"My dad. He was just asking where I am?"

"Then you better go back home."

"And leave you alone? No way. I'll leave once I see you're comfortable."

"How am I not comfortable in my own house?"

"Good point. But I'm still not leaving you now. I'll leave later."

I sighed. He rested his head on my lap again. "You know you're too comfortable around me, right?"

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are. And you're the cause of my leg being numb by resting your head on it."

"But it's just sooooooo comfy." He squeezed my thigh.

"You're so childish." I went into Twitter this time. Jeremy had posted a minute ago.

Already missing you, can't wait to come back to you. My heart and face are crying for you.

He's such a cheesy guy. I chuckled to myself. "What are you laughing at?" He tried snatching my phone to see. I blocked him. "Let me see. Come on."

"No. You wouldn't understand anyways."

"Then make me understand. I wanna laugh too."

"You're soooooo childish." I laughed at him. After a while it turned dark. "You gotta go." He ignored me. "Ben?" He fell asleep hugging me around the waist. He looked pretty peaceful. I didn't want to wake him up. You probably know what I wanna do to him😏. I lifted his head up.

"Mm." He moaned still in his sleep.

"Wake up. It's late and you have school tomorrow.

" I don't wanna go." Complained still in his sleep.

"Wake up!" I yelled into his ear. Causing him to jump in scare.

"Ah! What!" I laughed at him. "Fine, I'm leaving. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Finally."

"Bye.

"Bye bye." I waved while still smiling at how stupid he is.