Part 1

It's been months since the end of the thousand year old war, the curse that once held Meliodas and Elizabeth is now lifted. With the death of the demon king, everything can now go back to normal, or at least try to. Although many people disagreed with the decision, the sins and Meliodas came to the agreement to allow the second son, Estarossa to stay with us in the boar hat. Even if he had done some things to them I can understand the concern, but with the commandments removed he can begin going back to normal.

"Hawk! Come clean this up!" 

"What am I your servent! You clean it Meliodas!"

Groaning softly as the voices from down stairs echoed into the room. Attempting to sit up, but my body felt far more heavy than usual. Instead I opened my eyes and saw the ceiling of the room. A soft snore grabbed my attention as hot air blew on my cheek. Looking over to the silver haired man with his arms wrapped around me. I couldn't help but smile and turn to him placing soft kisses on his head and cheek, moving his soft hair.

I guess I was touching him too much, his eyes opened to look at me and a small smile spreads across his lips. "Good morning sleepy head" I spoke softly, considerate of his unadapted ears.

He groans and stretches pulling me closer to him, "mmm..morning". His voice still groggy and full of sleep.

Smiling and burying my face into his chest, god why does he smell so good today. I can feel his arms tighten around me and feel him breathing in my scent. He shifted, ending up above me, his hands getting very touchy and feeling up and down my body. Soft groans fill my throat and he starts kissing and nipping at my neck making me a bit nervous. "Esta..stop.."

He lets out a soft growl and continues, his touch becoming rough making me wince. I finally grab his face and pull him off growling "I said stop!" He looks at me and huffs a bit, yea he's cranky today.

I can see his gaze go down to my stomach, arms, and legs, "shit..I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to-". I grabbed him and smashed my lips on his to make him stop.

Pulling away and sighing, "don't apologize..I don't know what's gotten into you, but you've never been that aggressive." He nods a bit and gets up, pulling me up as well. A little bit of blood runs down my legs arms and stomach, but quickly healed.

I turned and walked to the dresser and grabbed his shirt, turning back I saw him looking down. Was he that upset about it? "Hey!" I smiled as his head shot up to look at me, I tossed his shirt and he caught it still watching me. "Put a shirt on, then we can go bathe" I winked and started to the door.
-
I stepped off the last stair step and looked into the tavern. As usual, Esta and I get up pretty late and everyone is up by now. Ban cooking behind the bar and Elaine sitting across smiling and talking. King and Diane we're talking a a table, Merlin escanor Arthur and gowther day and talked at a table as well. The only ones missing were Meliodas, Elizabeth and hawk.

"Oh good morning  kora!" The bright and cheerful Elaine said smiling to me. Her eyes looked down and saw the blood on my arms and legs, "what happened? Your covered in blood!" The statement made everyone turn to look at me.

Looking down at the dried blood, "oh, it's nothing, don't worry" I smiled up at her and came sitting next to her. Taking in a deep breath, "mm, that smells really good ban!" I said looking over the counter to the amazing food he was cooking up. Admiring his cooking, I felt one large arm wrap around me and pull me off my chair and throw me over his shoulder. Looking at the familiar black pants and shoes, I knew all too well that it was his grumpiness, estarossa.

"We're going, now" he growled, it was obvious he was even more pissy. I looked to everyone and noticed they all seemed confused and a bit worried.

"What the hell is up your ass!" I yelled at him as he stepped out the door and slammed it. Pissed now as he continues into the woods not answering me or even talking. I've had it, grabbing his shoulder and lift myself up and jump off, standing in front of him glaring up at him. "What happened all the sudden? Why are you acting like this?"

He glares down at me, it made me a little nervous, but I knew he won't do anything. "I don't like how you looked at the guy" his face was so straight and annoyance plastered all over it.

"Really? Your mad because I was looking at the food he was cooking?" I looked at him trying to see if he was seriously mad over that. He didn't answer, he just stood there and looked at me. Was he serious?

He growled s bit "just stay away from him" he started walking off, I watched him leave. What has gotten into him?

-
A/N: new side project, I wanted to add something fun for when I'm not writing the others. Let me know what you think <3