Part 2

Walking through the heavy woods, I kicked a stick at a tree, snapping the tree in half. I can't believe he's acting like such a child. I growled to myself and kept walking. Sound of the breeze rustling the leaves softly, birds chirping, it was quite peaceful. Continuing on I started hearing sounds of water flowing, falling, like a waterfall of sorts.

Following the sound till I came to an end of trees. Stopping in my tracks and looking into a clearing, a huge waterfall on the face of a cliff, water falling into a pool at the bottom surrounded by rocks and sand. Smaller streams leading off in different directions on each side as the pool over fills into them.

There in the middle of it, the sliverett was sitting on a rock watching the water. If I didn't know better, I'd say he looks content, but I know he's deep in thought. I watched him just a little longer, a few birds landed on his shoulder, chirping and singing for him. I giggle softly to myself, he's my Disney Princess.

Soon I come from the brush and walked up behind him. Sitting on my knees behind him, I wrap my arms around his sides under his arms and rest them on his chest. Laying my head on his back, he didn't even move, but I can hear all his hearts beating perfectly. His soft calm breathing, and soon his hand moved onto mine.

"Esta?"

He huffed a bit, letting out a quiet 'hmm', he's super cranky today. "Did I do something to upset you?"

He let out a heavy sigh, "no.."

Not much of an answer, I got up and moved in front of him. Standing facing him, he lifts his head to look at me, such a blank face. Placing my hand on his cheek, he leaned into it and put his over mine once more. He looks like a little puppy, but I'm over this attitude.

Sighing I leaned down and placed a kiss on his head. He looked up and me and I smirked evily, his eyes widened but it was far too late, my hands were already on his chest. With the weight of my body I shove him off the rock making him fall back with a 'oof'.

Giggling as he got up and started after me, I ran from him laughing. I had gotten far and turned to look at him, behind me was the pool of water, in front was him blocking the way. He wasn't going to let me go. I grinned and stood up grabbing my shirt and pulling it off chucking it at him. It landed on his face and as he removed it I chucked my shorts and panties at him before jumping into the water swimming away.

I heard chuckling and a splash, turning and seeing the ripples in the water, but no Esta. Looking around the water when I felt something pull me into the water. Grabbing at it, I felt hair and muscle. When we both surfaced, I laughing and he looked at me with a small smirk on his face. Giggling I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Your such an ass" I smiled at him and he returned it.

"It feels like forever since we did something like this" His voice low and husky, I could almost tell what his plans are. His hands instantly go on my hips pulling me close against him in the water.

A huge smile spreads across his face, I could feel his hands moving around my body. Smirking at him I push up from his shoulders and push him into the water before getting away.

"Come on your goof ball!! Let's head back!" I smiles and get out the water. It was obvious he was staring at me and it was kinda a turn on. Pulling my shorts up I felt two rough hands on my hips pulling me back into a thick body. Smiling  and looking back at him, my hand going on his cheek.

"Let's not go just yet.." his husky voice against my ear sent chills down my spine. Smiling and turning pressing my chest against his looking up at him.

"We can play later, lets go back" I pulled his head down and kissed him. I felt him rerun the kiss, his hands grabbing onto my ass.

"Let's go home"

And with that we dressed and left.

~
Annnnd part 2 is done!! I'm sorry if this isn't good! Hope you enjoy <3