Strange events

"Cas?" Dean yelled into the bunker his angel no where insight.
Dean walked through the bunker to cas' room seeing him on the bed asleep. Standing at the door frame dean watched as he slept looking stress free and calm for once. Ever since cas got his grace back he'd been taking it easy resting till his grace replenished. Dean deciding that watching his friend like a weirdo as he slept wasn't to good so he went back to his room to sleep. Looking at the clock making sure it wasn't to late he fell asleep (it's 12 when he falls asleep by the way). A faint rustle was heard somewhere in deans room, reaching under his pillow he grabbed his gun and pointed towards the sound.
"Who's there" dean said in a firm voice.
'Hello dean' cas all but managed to get out.
"Cas what the hell I almost shot you" anger and worry radiated off dean
'My apologizes dean'
"What do ya want cas"
Without answering cas walked over to the bed and removed the gun from deans hands. He then crawled on top of the bed and straddled dean. Dean in utter shock laid back and waited. Leaning forward the two connected cas licked at deans bottom lip. When dean didn't comply cas reached his hand under deans shirt and tweaked one of his nipples. Moaning at the sudden touch cas took that chance to slip his tongue into deans mouth licking and tasting all of him. Dean placed his hands on cas' hips holding on as he felt each and every small shock of pleasure form cas' soulful hands and tongue. Breaking the contact between their mouths dean let out small gasps of breath.
"Clothes cas...off now?"
Cas smiled at deans unsure command. For the first time cas was in charge of dean removing their clothes piece by piece leaving cas in only his boxers and dean completely naked under him.
Raising his fingers to deans mouth.
"Suck so it will hurt less" cas commanded.
Dean all but mewled while taking the long delicate fingers into his wet mouth. Cas groaned as dean enveloped his fingers thinking about how he would feel around his cock. Removing his fingers he positioned deans legs and propped deans hips up with a pillow. Circling his finger around the rim.
"Ah, cas please"
Dean moaned as cas slowly inserted his finger wincing at the slight burn at being stretched. Cas waited till dean nodded and began to move his finger in and out of deans tight hot cannel. Cas already was leaking pre-come just watching dean unravel before him.
"Please c-cas I'm ready ah, ah-"
Dean was cut off as cas pushed a second finger in aiming straight for his prostate hitting it dead on till dean was almost screaming in pleasure.
'Are you ready dean' cas breathed out.
" y-yes please please cas uh hm'
Cas removed his fingers and lathered his member with lube before placing it at deans entrance. Slowly pushing in halfway he waited for deans signal. Dean cried out in pain and pleasure feeling overwhelmingly full.
"Move goddamnit"
Cas pulled out before thrusting I'm setting a rhythm. Dean pulled his legs up to his chest and screamed out as cas hit his prostate dead on repeatedly.
"Cas I'm so close ah"
'Cum dean'
Both dean and cas screamed as they came down off their highs rinding the waves out cas jacking dean off to help him. Slowly pulling out cas and dean lay side by side not worrying about the mess.
"That was great ca-"
The door flew open with a bewildered Sam.
What the hell is going on!!
Sam looked over to his brothers bed only to be meet with two naked no no's and was mortified.
AUTHORS NOTE
-sorry about the ending it is currently 3am and I'm tired-