6 - you break up

Piper
You'd grown tired of pipers new cold attitude, especially regarding her new panty business; she was so callous and insensitive now compared to when you first met. It put a lot of strain on the two of you, as you felt she didn't pay enough attention to you, and she felt you didn't take her business seriously. It was exhausting for you, and you decided to talk to her one day, about perhaps taking a break from each other.
"Hey...Pipes? We need to talk?" You said stepping into her bunk, she looked up from her book with a frown on her face.

"Let me guess. 'It's not you, it's me. We're just not compatible, you shouldn't blame yourself, but you really should.' Am I close?" She asked sarcastically and you scoffed, shaking your head.

"You know what? Yeah, you're bang on. Feel free to fuck crocodile Dundee now. See you around, Chapman." 

AlexYou had caught wind that your relationship with Alex was being noticed by the other guards, so naturally you had to end things straight away

Alex
You had caught wind that your relationship with Alex was being noticed by the other guards, so naturally you had to end things straight away. You sent her a discreet message to come to your hiding spot to talk.

You were stood there in the dark, thinking about what you should say to her, let her down easy; this wasn't going to be painless, for either of you. She finally entered the closet and you could see her smile in the dull light, she went to hug you but you stepped back out of her grasp. Immediately her smile fell.

"Y/N? Everything okay?" Alex asked, you could hear the worry in her voice.

"We need to stop this, Al..." you whispered. The silence was overwhelming.

"Can I ask why?"

"The others are getting suspicious. I could lose my job if they found out, maybe even go to prison!" You exclaimed. She said nothing for a few moments, but you could hear her shaky breaths.

"Fine. Then I guess there's nothing more to talk about," she finally said. You sighed deeply and turned to the door with a heavy heart.
"I love you," you heard her say. You didn't reply, instead, you left her alone in the closet, wiping the tears from your face.

Nicky The two of you technically didn't break up, neither of you said it but you both knew it was over

Nicky
The two of you technically didn't break up, neither of you said it but you both knew it was over.
When the warden found the drugs, and Nicky was sent to Max, you were devastated, betrayed. You couldn't believe that she'd choose drugs over you, she had always said you were one of the reasons that she was sober. And now, she had pissed all that away.