You was at the club

there you are getting ready to head out to the club then You get a phone call its from Phil Swift he says Hey did you Know that AnimeGoofyGoober made a new wattpad story Really you said Yeah its called you was at the club said Phil Swift that sounds amazing then u realize its time to go to the club then when you enter the club a man goes over to you and he asks you if you want a drink you say yes then he says bottoms up! then you wake up and its the next day and the man is in your bed and he says he has a song for you and you ask how he got into your house and what happend and he said let me sing my song then you'll understand (clears his this throat) You was at the club (Yeah) Bottoms up when I first met you (Bottoms up) Couldn't get enough (Couldn't get enough) Had to get you straight to my bedroom Drank still in my cup (My cup) Crib is large so you can bring your friends too (Well, bring 'em all) Pillow full of makeup (Full of makeup then you say wait what my friends where here and he said yep and she screams for him to get out he leaves then she gets a phone call AnimeGoofyGoober called you telling about his newest story and to check it out so you check it out then you see this...

there you are getting ready to head out to the club then You get a phone call its from Phil Swift he says Hey did you Know that AnimeGoofyGoober made a new wattpad story Really you said Yeah its called you was at the club said Phil Swift that sounds amazing then u realize its time to go to the club then when you enter the club a man goes over to you and he asks you if you want a drink you say yes then he says bottoms up! then you wake up and its the next day and the man is in your bed and he says he has a song for you and you ask how he got into your house and what happend and he said let me sing my song then you'll understand (clears his this throat) You was at the club (Yeah) Bottoms up when I first met you (Bottoms up) Couldn't get enough (Couldn't get enough) Had to get you straight to my bedroom Drank still in my cup (My cup) Crib is large so you can bring your friends too (Well, bring 'em all) Pillow full of makeup (Full of makeup then you say wait what my friends where here and he said yep and she screams for him to get out he leaves then she gets a phone call AnimeGoofyGoober called you telling about his newest story and to check it out so you check it out then you see this...