Anguish

Clone another me to lay me down to rest I don't deserve sleep yet he lays my head ever so softly his lips so close to my own I could move my lips and touch his as his piercing black eyes silently yet consistently destroying all reality and reforming it just by observing slightly as he looks me dead in my eyes looming over me laying his head on my tightened chest that.. everything.. will... be.... all..... ok......

As tears fill my eyes as I'm constantly overwhelmed by the underlying forces of realization I remember who I truly am it's like I'm stuck... I listen to music you know? And it makes me think and I do think a lot I wish I could explain how much but truly my mind is beyond practical universal understanding basic language to sophisticated can't ever explain anything I have grown to realize even now as I right this I am listening to music feeling deeper meanings no ones thought of the unappreciated writer? The director of an odd film? A washed up fisherman? Anything and anyone can grow and learn a meaning or create one that doesn't make you special it makes you like everything else accepted there is no deeper meaning to my feelings my personal anguish because what I would have to say doesn't have a meaningful thought to it it simply means what is said and exactly that and if you think you can picture what something is you'll never understand because anything can mean anything and everything yet everything means nothing so what is the real concept seems ill advised I am an old soul not a extraordinarily foolish human being that thinks because they talk English and other languages and can ride around in fancy cars and could fuck people over with money and create anything They want and just destroy everything and everyone around myself because they are better than anything else in existence! Always forgotten are the faithful travelers such as myself and others who stay pure so any thing is good to learn but not everything is good to use to your advantage however you please what happens will happen no matter what you think or believe. So once again who will lay my wary eyes to rest?.. I want nothing from anyone except to tell me it's alright and mean it understanding what I'm going through throughout my mind🌒🌪🌊👁.... I must have been a fool to offer the only person trustworthy enough to embrace the task is myself I began creation and I shall stand with the brother being created by the creation becoming its own end ceasing to exist in reality.. shut up and lay against me so I can feel what a heartbeat should feel like all I've ever felt was heartache and heartbreak since I could comprehend my first thought... Tell.. me... I'm.... OK!... all fading to black..