Chapter 1

"S-sam i love you." Andy said to my face in an embarrasing game of truth or dare. I hugged him wanting to say it to but,then Ashley came into the room.

Days before~
"Sam!" I hear Andy yell like a child but,he's my best friend. I turn around looking at Andy but, not a second before i said the word hi he hugged me like he hasn't seen me in years. "Hi Andy." I said having the breath squeezed outta me. He let go of me with a smile.

It's kind of hard not falling for this man but,i'm scared to admit it because i could never think a guy like him would like a girl like me

It's kind of hard not falling for this man but,i'm scared to admit it because i could never think a guy like him would like a girl like me. "Andy i missed you even though i saw you yesterday at school and today as well." I laugh a bit. He looks at me and smiles "Ofcourse i would miss you you're my best friend!" I was about to speak when Andy opened his locker and started getting stuff for class. "Hey we're going over to your house after school today right?" I asked. He just nodded his head signaling a yes. I nodded and the bell rang so hence that fact i started walking to class with Andy on the right side of me smiling and looking on his phone. As soon as i was about to put my backpack on.

An: this is the backpack Andy got Sam

I felt an arm snake around my waist causing me to jump out of my skin. As soon as i calm down and look at the person who did that. "Haha S-sam you look like you've seen a ghost!"

Boom cliff hanger as to who did that!!