Competition.

Kim Seokjin's POV

I cuddle with Namjoon knowing that Hoseok is watching us. I know he is and I don't care. I want him to see that he's mine and forever will be. Namjoon is meant for me only and besides, why would he choose Hoseok? He won't care for him like I would.

I could picture it now. Me and Namjoon. All eyes on us, him walking down the aisle in his tuxedo looking handsome as ever. We exchange our vows and put our rings on. We would become official. I could picture us adopting kids of our own. We will live together and die together. The perfect life all of that without Hoseok of course.

Hoseok slams the door leaving me with Namjoon. I stay next to him. His body is really warm and comforting. 

The next morning... 

I wake up to see Namjoon's body turned toward me huddled into my chest. I smile then get up, putting a blanket on him to keep him warm. I miss his warmness.

I use the bathroom then brush my teeth. Namjoon then wakes up when I just finished changing my clothes. "Morning Hyung." He says in a raspy voice. "Morning Namjoon." I say with a smile. "Come on and get ready. We have to go downstairs to get breakfast." He nods and gets up. He gets ready. 

He changes into a black shirt and blue jeans with a choker. It's simple but, it's enough to turn me on. I guess he noticed me checking him out because he winked at me. I blushed a little bit and I looked away.

Kim Namjoon's POV

I noticed Jin looking at me. I found it odd but, I winked at him anyways. He blushed and I liked seeing him blush. I guess you could say that I have some feelings for Jin. But, Hoseok has been really getting to me lately.

He's been doing all of these kind deeds for me and I appreciate it. Jin and I head downstairs for breakfast and I sit down on the left side of the table. Jin sits next to the right of me and Hoseok rushes to sit to the left of me.

Hoseok leans on my shoulder. I guess he's a bit tired than usual today. He falls asleep but, I wake him up to eat so he could get a bit of energy. He eats then goes back on my shoulder to fall asleep again. "Hey Namjoon?" Jin questions.

I turn his way "Yes Jin?" I ask. He starts getting nervous and he scratches his head. "I was wondering if you wanted to get some dinner later. You know? Just you and me. As friends of course! Haha." Hoseok's head goes stiff. He gets up and eyes Jin. Jin looks at him and smirks.

"Um sure." I answer. Hoseok gets grouchy and leaves the table. I wonder why. He's usually not like this. He's usually a really happy guy.

I guess I'll talk to him later if it will help him.

Jung Hoseok's POV

I can't believe Jin asked Namjoon out on a date! And before me?! What a dick. I know that if I ruin this date, Jin won't let me see Namjoon ever again so I have to stay away.

Namjoon approaches me and sits next to me. "Why did you just leave the table? Is something wrong?" He asks softly. Whenever Namjoon talks to me like that, it kills me inside. His soft side is the best and I want it to be only for me.

"Do you like Jin Namjoon-ah?" I ask. He looks at me and gets surprised. "No Hoseok, I like someone else." He replies. "And that is?" He blushes. "I'll tell you later. Goodbye!" He says then walks away.

Hmmm... I'm starting to think that he likes me. Good luck Jin, you're no match for him.