Untitled Part 1

Peter's P.O.V

I can't believe this is happening.

Aunt May's staring me down looking utterly shocked at me whilst all I can do is stare back at her. Her hands clenched and unclenched as she seemed to be assessing the situation, her eyes boring into my own. A single breath could set her off right now and I didn't want to do that. "Get out." She mutters with such a monotone voice I felt my spine turn to ice.

"Aunt May-" I don't get much out before she stormed towards me and stops inches from my face.

"Don't 'Aunt May' me right now, I want you out of my apartment before I find a way to force you out. You have ten minutes, get what you need and get out." She turns on her heal and storms out of my room. I don't waste time, grabbing what I can, a small list in my head.

Clothes
Laptop
Phone
Chargers
Suit

It repeats constantly as I grab what I can and shove it in my duffle bag, making sure I have everything I walk out the room, taking a look around I spot Aunt May's door closed, deciding to leave her alone I left the apartment. I didn't know where to go so I started walking.
And I just kept walking.

I didn't know where I was going but I needed to get away from the apartment.

******

It had gotten dark now, it wasn't that long ago she'd kicked me out but the cold was picking up and I was finally feeling the gravity of the situation. I don't know what to do, I need help, I need-

Mr. Stark?

Tony Stark was standing in front of me, coffee in hand and a bag of McDonalds in the other, a look of guilt on his face. "M..Mr Stark?" I mutter confused, he passes me the McDonalds and tilts his head to some benches, it takes me a moment to realize I'd walked all the way to central park. With a small sigh, I walk over to the bench and sit down. Mr. Stark looks me over for a moment before sighing.

"Your Aunt called me." He mutters, sipping his coffee. "Well I say me, more along the lines of she called Happy who in turn called me. Said she found out you where Spider-Man and ran off?" He tries to make it sound like a statement but I knew it was a question. I sigh a little and shake my head.

"No...She walked in on me trying on the new suit." I gulp back a sob, I shouldn't be crying dammit. I'm better than this. "I-I tried to talk to her but she kicked me out. Said to stop calling her Aunt May." I mumble, I almost jump when I feel a hand brush my cheek.

"Kid, I'm so sorry." Tony's voice whispers and sighs. "Look, I'm not great at getting people to stop crying - half the time I make it worse by doing something idiotic but that's beside the point - If you want you can stay at the compound with me." He moves his hands and I glance at him, he's smiling awkwardly and his face screams 'please stop crying'. I take a deep breath and nod awkwardly.

"y-yeah, thanks, Mr. Stark," I mumbled, picking up my duffle again. Tony snorts a little.

"I got that kid, you eat that burger. Happy!" He calls over across the park, the man is waiting by the car. "We got a bag!" Mr. Stark shouts picking it up and awkwardly waving it, he pauses for a moment and a look of amusement shone on his face. "Hey come on be happy!" He grins. I snort a little and Mr. Stark gently bumps me with his shoulders. "By the way kid. It's Tony." He lets me know as Happy finally reaches us and takes my bags, stopping me when I attempt to take them.

"Don't even try it, kid." He mutters, turning around and walking away. I glance at Tony who just shrugs with a grin.

"You heard Hap, come on. We can chat in the car." He casually slings his arm around my shoulders and guides me to the limo. "Thought you'd wanna travel in style." He grins at me almost like he knows what I was thinking. I immediately climb into the car and wait for Tony to follow.