Chapter 3

Ellie's P.O.V

*2 days later

'Hang on.' I say. 'Your telling me that you want to come over to my campus and take me around London?' I ask through the phone.

'That is the general idea.' Louis says laughing. 'And it's going to be all of us!' I think for a second playing with a bit of string on my dooner.

'But I have been all over London!' I say.

'Yeah well you haven't been all over London with One Direction haven't you?' He does have a good point there. I look over at Eleanor who is shaking in her seat.

'Hang on a second.' I say to Louis. Putting the phone down I look over at Eleanor and give her a questioning look. She keeps shaking giving me the weirdest look. The look was between want and need. 'What's up Eleanor why are you giving me that weird look?' I ask.

'I-I-I want to go to' She strutters out.

'Well then come!' I say smilling and opening my hands. 'I'll tell Louis.' Eleanor gasps and grabs my hands spinning me around in a circle.

'WOULD YOU DO THAT FOR ME!?' She yells straight into my ear.

'Yeah El, I will if you don't yell in my ear again.' I say rubbing my ear frantically.

'Oops. Sorry.' Eleanor says running out of the room cheering. Laughing I pick up the phone again.

'So I'm guessing your bringing a friend?' Louis asks.

'Yeah I guess I am' I say back smilling to myself.

'Is she pretty?' Louis would ask that wouldn't he.

'Yes she is Tomlinson. You better be nice to her. Her name is Eleanor Calder. So if you are bored entertain yourself by looking at her twitter.' I say laughing. Louis grumbles something to me about telling him he's a stalker and hangs up. I get up and look at the time. 9:00. So the lads will be coming at 10:00 so I reckon I should get ready.

Eleanor's P.O.V

OH MY GOD! I'M GOING TO BE MEETING ONE DIRECTION! AND I'M MEETING LOUIS!! Oh no. What if I trip over or say something stupid infront of them? They wouldn't want to be my friend if I say something stupid! What if I wear something stupid? What if there is a pretty girl there?

'Ellie!' I yell running into her room. Ellie stops picking out her coloured jeans and turns to me instead.

'What's wrong?' She says running up to me and hugging me. I laugh at her trying to comfort me but shake it off after a while.

'What should I wear? What if they don't like me? What if I trip? What if I s-' Ellie grabs my hands and pulls me into the bathroom. She takes my head and pulls it so I'm looking at the mirror.

'What do you see?' She asks. I look in the mirror to see my brown curls framing my face, with no makeup on. I didn't really like it.

'I see a girl who looks llike me.' I say with an obvious tone to my voice.

'You don't say.' Ellie replys rolling her eyes. 'I mean do you think that someone is going to knock down someone as georgeos as you?' I turn around. Ellie is looking at me with a cheeky smile on her face.

'What do you mean?' I say puzzeled. Ellie sighs then loks back at me.

'Your beautiful El.' She says. 'That's what I'm saying. Now stop freaking out and lets get something for you to wear. We walk into my room. Ellie goes hunting through my draw untill she pulls out as pair of black jeans and a white top. The top she pulled out flowed out and had a white singlet underneath.