Scared

I looked up and saw...

JIMIN?

"Jimin oppa~, she was trying to slap me!" The girl said

"Yes i know, and i'm going to report her to the prinicpals office for that" He replied with a emotionless expression on his face

He grabbed your wrist and then took you to an old classroom.

"Chill out, i saw everything and no i'm not going to report you to the principal's office" I just glared at him because he really made me think i was going to get in trouble and maybe a few days of detention.

We heard a creak of the door opening and we saw 2 girls, Jungkook,Taehyung Jennie.

"Phew, gee you guys do have a lot of fangirls." A red haired girl said panting.

"Yeah i ag---" The blonde one was interrupted.

"OML!! Sorry i didn't see you, let me introduce myself and her"
My name is Park Chaeyoung but you can call me Rosè for short! And this Lalisa Manoban, just call her Lisa though"

"Uh..um..Hello?" I felt so stupid, now they probably think i'm a person with social anxiexty.

"Hi Jisoo, what's your schedule?" Jennie stared right into my eyes

"Oh, i have P.E and then literature" Jungkook then spoke up." I have the same"

"That's great. I also have the same" Rosè said jumping up and down. Then the bell rang and Rosè grabbed me leaving Jungkook to run after us.

We arrived not shortly after. (Btw sorry not trying to be sexist but i'm going to make Rosè and Jisoo basketball players and cheerleaders for the football team)

The teacher scrambled up to us asking for our names and then wrote it on the paper on her clipboard.

She then asked us to follow her an pick our size of cheerleading outfits.

We picked a size and then went to try it on, i finished and was waiting for Rosè but then an alarm went off.

I don't know if it was a fire alarm,A evavcuation alarm or even a zombie alarm but Rosè rushed out as soon as she heard it.

"Jisoo eunnie we have to go!" She grabbed my hand and we ran out into an abandoned classroom where Everyone else in our friend group were,I looked around and saw JIN??

"Jisoo ah, we have to stay in here until he leaves"
"What?! Who leaves?!?"They all looked around nervously

"Uh so Jisoo..You know the girl that tried to slap you?"

What the hell? Is that all it's about? "Yeah?What about her?"

"Well um.."Jungkook started."She was murdered today,in this very classroom"

"WHAT?!?"I screamed
"Hey who's there?!?You should be outside if you are" An old man's voice was heard outside of the classroom so Taehyung and Jungkook grabbed me and we hid in the nearest closet.

We could hear the door open,the torch was shone across the closet and i was getting worried,The man opened the closet and i was about to scream but then Jungkook grabbbed my chin and kissed me??

"Ugh, couples these days."He muttered and then shut the cloest door.

I pushed Jungkook away and exited the closet, Taehyung attempted to grab my wrist but i had already ran out of the classroom.

Tears left my eyes as i ran to the girls bathroom to cry there.HE stole MY FIRST KISS! I wanted my first kiss to be someone i actually love and wanted to end up with but that whole situation got me kissing Jungkook.

I was still crying when i heard the bathroom door opening.I ducked down so i could see that person's feet and i figured it was Lisa,Rosè and Jennie.

They flooded my mind with questions like
"Jisoo eunnie,what happened?"
"Jisoo eunnie, are you okay?"
"Jisoo eunnie, why are you crying?"

That's when i thought  i would be strong and go out of the stall, i went out to see them there standing in front of my stall.They all gave me a hug even though i thought my red puffy eyes wouldn't be that noticable.

"Jungkook----"