chapter 2

I heard an eerie silence. I stood up, shaking the debrees off of me, and looked around. I saw families, kids, and even flight attendants laying dead on the ground, with their eyes wide and blank. I realized that I'm alone,in the middle of Louisiana, stuck in a crashed down airplaine. I'm going to have to survive tough nights before someone will find me, hopefully alive. I need to look for that survival pack that they normally put on plaines, i thought.

  I looked around crawled over dead bodies, looking for it. then a tripped over an arm. I screamed as I realized that it's just a dead arm, but I looked at what it's holding, the survival pack! I ripped it out of her dead,cold hands and sat down to see what's inside. A sleeping bag, Tent, Food, weapons, instructions on how to survive the wild, rope, canteens full of water, and a glass mirror.

  I crawled out of the emergency exit, looking around for a good place to set up a camp site int this immense woods. I decided not to stray too far from the plaine,because it might have valuable stuff. I spotted a small opening, perfect size for the tent.

   After I set up the tent, I looked up in the sky and saw the sunset. I crawled into my tent,closed the opening, and set up a little lamp that came in the package. I took out the survival book and started reading. It talked about predators and hyperthermia and edible berries. I skipped the edible section because I thought that I wouldn't need to know that, because I already had millions of food in the package. Eventally, I started becoming drowsy, and fell asleep nice and warm inside my sleeping bag, but little did I know that there was another person helpless and stranded to in this eerie forest. That would soon save my life, and I would save his.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 08, 2012 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

lost but not aloneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें