Introduction

Hello, thank you so much for clicking on my story, it means a lot!

So this is just an introduction with an explanation of what the book's about. Please know that I've tried my best to get time sequences correct, but the chapters do not stick to episodes of the program. I'll start of the book based around end of series 3 and see how far I get from there. Updates may be slow (sorry) and I think I'm going to find this difficult to write and stick to; but hey ho let's give it a go.

This book is based on the life of Victoria Shelby who is a Peaky Blinders character I have made up. In age order the siblings are; Arthur, Thomas, John, Ada, Victoria and Finn. Victoria is a couple of years younger than Ada. She is closest to her brother Tommy and so throughout this book their relationship will be explored. I would say Victoria is very similar to Tommy, but deep down she is vulnerable and broken. We will see a few different sides of her in order to explore how complex a character she is.

Some main points about Victoria:
• Birthday- 1900
• Her childhood sweetheart Paul was killed in WW1
• She finds it hard to love someone again
• Her job is to sleep with people Tommy asks her to so she can find out information
• She struggles with alcoholism and smokes a lot

I don't think I'm going to put in pictures or anything but if you do want that let me know.

!!
The first three chapters are written around the actual script from the show, so I do not take full credit for them. However the book changes after that into scenarios, read Important Announcement to find out more.