The New Kid

You were goofing off with your friends before that damned bell ranf and ended your fun.

"Now, now, ya damned brats. We have a new bra-student joining us today. Come in, boy." Said Miss Bitch (Ass Class reference).

And in walked a black haired boy with intense blue eyes. "Hey, Ayano, doesn't he look like..." You whispered to your friend. "Look like who?" "Freaking Dabi of BNHA!"

"Now, kid, introduce yourself to my (disrespectful) class," Bitch said. "Dabi" slightly glared at her before looking forwards, his gaze focusing on me. "My name is Touya Todoroki. I look forward to being here." Said the newly dubbed 'Touya' as I subtly gulped.

"Ayano, he's here! And Dabi is Touya Todoroki confirmed!" I whisper excitedly to her, though am freaked out that he was/is staring at me.

'Wtf why is he looking at my awesome ass?' You thought to yourself, why, because I'm the author and you do what I tell you XD.

"I know! I KNOW!!" She whisper screams. We look at each other and think the same thing, 'This is grEAT!!'

"Good, now go take a seat beside (E/N) (enemie's name). (E/N), raise your hand." That damn bitch says.

You could tell that he was a little bit disappointed about the seating, but, who am you to care? And he felt off, so that was a sign to stay away.

After class, your friends were in awe and said that they wanted to meet him-minus Ayano, who felt something off about him as well. "No, guys, I thinks it's best to stay away from him. He seems off," you said, looking to seenif he was listening, and thanking whatever diety you didn't believe in that he wasn't. "Well, if (Y/N) thinks we should stay away, we should," Mikasa, your best friend, answers the un-asked question. "Yeah, rememver what she said about that one guy from America, Jackson? She was right about him being a psycho killer who wanted Mikasa all to himself." Hina chimed in. "Yeah, and that was fucking scary! *shivers*"  'oh poor Mikasa' you thought. "Yeah, and now the same thing could happen to you, (Y/N)," stated Ayano.

"Yes, I know, I want to stay away for as long as I can, at least until we can confirm that he's not anything like Jackson was." I replied.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
YO! ANOTHER CHAPPY! In case you're wondering why I updated later than last time is because I was on spring break, and I was having a "nice family dinner" in the living room without my phone. Anyway, I hope you liked it! Also, if you want me to give a backstory as to who Jackson is, and what exactly happened, you can comment for it, and I'll do it for a filler chapter. Or as a memory for a scene later in the story. Anyways, that's it! Byeeeeeeee~!!