Chapter 1

-Lolirock-

The girls packed their bags, they started to leave sunny bay,before they left Iris wasn't sure how to say goodbye to Nathaniel while Talia and Aurianna said goodbye to there friends. Iris looked at the ground upset,she didn't want to leave, she especially didn't want to leave Nathaniel, Nathaniel then said"hey Iris m-maybe we can try calling or texting each other once you leave...""Nate...I...I don't want to leave you..." Nathaniel didn't think he just hugged Iris, Iris then said silently while pulling away from the hug and running off"I-I love y-you...Nate"

the three girls and Aunt Ellen got in the vehicle,when inside the vehicle it soon drove off,while inside the car Aurianna noticed Iris looked upset so she asked"you okay Iris?" Iris remained silent,she didn't even look at Aurianna. Talia then said glancing over at Aurianna"maybe she just misses sunny bay...", when they arrived in Arcadia, Aunt Ellen parked the car by the new house, Iris,Talia and Aurianna soon got out of the the car and they approached the new house curiously, the girls entered the house, the house was slightly bigger than the house in Sunny bay. Aunt Ellen entered the the house afterwards then she said explaining"I brought you all here for your own safety because it was getting into too dangerous in Sunny Bay for all of you ,including Iris" "b-but..."Iris said in complete frustration and sadness, "Iris she's right you need to be alive in order to take back the throne from Grammor"

Iris ran up the stairs of the new house, she closed the door behind herself and she sat on the wood floor of the unfurnished bedroom, she was crying, she missed her home in Sunny Bay,she missed Nathaniel, she felt homesick but then Aurianna opened the door of the bedroom and she sat beside Iris, Talia soon did the same they soon told Iris that they missed everything too,Iris hugged the both of them and accepted their apology, the two girls hugged back and all three of them giggled and laughed, they all realized that everything was going to be okay...

-Trollhunters-

Jim was walking down the street with Toby when he saw three girls exit the house they just put up in the neighborhood,so he assume they are new to Arcadia,both him and Toby walked over to the girls until one of the girls saw them, Jim then asked curiously"um hi are you guys new to Arcadia?"...