Story

:Audio Graph:

:Audio Graph:

"Do you know the story of the  Outsider? How he came to be?"

"No. How does it go?"

"Well, four thousand years ago in a unknown whaling village a boy was born to a poor family. Mother too sick to take care of him and his father left the picture. When the boy was left to wander the streets he was taken in by a cultist. Brought to a secret place. Hidden from all eyes to see. Bathing him. Placing rings upon his fingers. It was before hand they knew what that street urchin would become. So they strapped him to a sacrificial table. And cut a magic double bladed knife into his throat. Draining him of his blood. There he was bound to the Void."

"Wow, sounds like a dozy if you ask me. And scary..If I was to be taken by a crazy cult I'd have taken my life myself if you ask me. Trapped in that place? I'd be mad!"

"Funny thing is is that the void holds no concept of time. It moves as if time doesn't exist. One hundred years in there could only mean mere minutes out here. Or.. the other way around."

"Say, how do you know so much about this 'Outsider' stuff anyway? Books?"

"No."

"Then what's your secret? You just gotta tell me!"

"He talked to me... Jessamine."