5. Flashyyyybacc

~~~

I looked around and noticed I was back at Dragon hall, I was seated next to Lizzie and Uma, Lizzie was doing her nails, Uma was leaning on her chair while her feet was placed on top of the table looking around the room. "(Y/n)," she called and I turn to her, "Yeah?" I asked her, she motioned to the side and I followed where she was motioning. I look around and noticed someone staring at me creepily, I look back to Uma, "That peasant was staring at you since the beginning." She mumbled under her breath so only I can hear. "Now that you mention it, it's creeping me out." I whispered to her. "Who is that by the way?" I asked, Uma shrugged and let out a 'eh' sound, Lizzie looked up from her newly painted red and black nails. "Oh, that's (someone you hate), you need to be careful, he is a huge pervert," Lizzie said.

I walked out of the room because it was getting boring, I leaned on the wall looking at the other Island, then from the corner of my eyes I saw a smile, "Hmm.." he hummed, it was (Syh). "Hey." He greeted, I rolled my eyes in response, "You look a lot like mal." He said, I raised a brow, "Duh, we're sisters." I told him. "Anyways can you go? I went outside so I could stay away from all the noise." I told him. He stayed. "I'm serious." I glared, he took a step forward and I saw a metal knife in his hand,

"Come any closer I swear to Zues, you won't like it." I threatened but he walked closer to me, he swinged his knife at me and I dodged it, grabbing his wrist twisting it behind his back,

I grabbed the knife burning my fingers in process but at the moment I didn't care, I threw the knife out of here. He grabbed my foot and pinned me down, I kicked him hard on the balls and stood up, "I told you, you won't like it." I told him.

I walked out of the hallway, "Seems like the fairy didn't need her pirate after all." I smirked at Harry, "I burnt my fingers though..." I said showing him my fingers, "Come on luv let's go ditch this school and treat that burn." He says placing his arm around my shoulder.

We went to his place, His sister CJ was there, she was teasing Harry and I. Harry carried me and placed me on the counter, he went over to the cabinet and brought out toothpaste, "Toothpaste?" I asked, he smiled at me, "I thought you were a genius luv," he teased, He placed toothpaste on my fingers and said, "It's a Chinese remedy for burnt fingers." CJ walked in, "You nerd, you just heard that from the Hun." She says, Harry rolled his eyes and kissed me making CJ cringe. "Ew." She says before leaving.

"Wanna ride a boat?" He offered and I nodded, we went to the dock and stole a boat. For hours we've been there talking and talking, until he started leaning in, I leaned closer and the boat flipped. Umaaaaaa.

~Uriel_Sinclair