❝ 𝚒 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 ❞

ᴡᴇ were two different people. We aren't the same but why do you keep appearing in my dream?

You were always in my dream, it was as if you were there to protect me but knowing that it's not real, it became a pointless dream.

You became pointless.

Be happy? Stay with me?

Those are just words I want to hear from an actual person. A person that I want to hear it from their mouth, for me.

You were just a dream of mine after all.

ㅡ hwarin

I head to our school's basketball court with my earphones on.

I then saw the ball coming to way but I dodged it, watching the ball hit the bleachers and bounce back.

"So sorry!!" I heard the familiar voice, too familiar to not notice. I look at the person and there goes my world.

Freezing and focusing on him.

The boy in my dreams, Lee Haechan.

His eyes suddenly sparkled like stars on a starry night when the sun hit it.

"Have I seen you before?" He asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? No... excuse me." I said, leaving him and his friends there.

I run to a place where I can't be found, I think.

I sighed and lean back to the wall. I look out the window, seeing the basketball court is and the boys playing.

I sit down on the chairs in the corner of the room and just lean back, not realizing that I was sleepy.

「 ʜᴡᴀʀɪɴ 」

I woke up in a weird place. I look up, seeing the blue cloudy sky.

I sit up, realizing that I was on the floor, surrounded by a thin layer of water but it's not touching me.

The endless blue cloudy sky and the thin layer of water on the floor.

I stand up, realizing that I'm probably having the same dream again.

"It's not really good to sleep in an empty classroom at school, you know." Haechan appeared, smiling.

"I have a question, Haechan." I said then he tilted his head, smiling.

"Why did I see a boy that looks really identical to you?" I asked then he looked down, confused.

"Maybe, you're starting to fall for me then." He said but then I just gave him a blank expression which made him pout.

"That's just embarrassing but seriously.." He trailed off, turning around before kneeling down and got a flower from nowhere.

He the  walked closer to me, placing the flower on my ear.

"I also don't know how or why.." He said, grabbing my hand and kissing it.

"I have one more question." I said, then he looked at me. My hand went to his hair, caressing it.

"Why am I always dreaming about you?" I asked but he only chuckled. He leaned closer to me before tilting his head.

"Because we're both souㅡ"

I opened my eyes, back in the classroom again.

I looked at the clock on my phone and it's already 7 PM. I stand up and opened the door but there was someone already there.

"We meet again." He smiled at me and I shake my head.

"Goodbye.." I said, trying to walk away from him but he suddenly grabbed my hand.

"Can I know your name? I feel like we've met before." He said then I took my hand back.

"Jung Hwarin." I said, walking away from him and leaving the school.

▔▔▔▔▔▔
Once I got back home, I immediately threw my bag on the sofa.

I live alone in an apartment close to school but my parents pays the bills for me.

"Why are you two so identical to each other?"

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔