01 : you meet alex

characters
y/n=you
A=Alex
C=Carlos
V=Vereena
B=Billy
L=Larray

beep! beep! beep! the sound of my alarm wakes me in up a frenzy. i see the time and its 6:30. i uncover my blankets and get up.

i got dressed, then i go downstairs to eat breakfast.

honk! honk! my mom beeps the car, telling me to hurry up. i put the bowl in the sink, then go get inside the car.

school

i get out of the car and up the steps of the school. i was told to go straight to the office. i get a little lost, but it's fine. i open a door that says "office" and go inside. "um, excuse me? i was told to come here. it's my first day," i said.

"oh, hello! i'm mr. kravitz, and you must be y/n?" mr. kravitz asked.

"oh, yes."

"okey dokey! since it is your first day here, i have asked a student to take you on a tour, and just take care of you throughout your first day here," mr. kravitz said.

then a really hot guy emerged out of his office.

"this is alex, and he'll be the one to take you on the tour..."

but i didn't even hear what mr. kravitz said because me and alex were staring at each other.

alex pov

wow, she's fine ! maybe i can ask her to sit with me and my friends for lunch...

pov over

"...and that is all. go along now, you have to get to class."

me and alex walked out of the office.

A: so how do you like bettson so far?

y/n: it's good. and big.

A: yeah, i got lost the first day of freshman year. but since i'm a senior now, i basically know everything.

y/n: i'm a senior too.

A:oh really? cool!

A:so what's your schedule?

i dug deep in my backpack to find it, and then i did.

A: mmmm...wow, we have the same classes!

y/n: nice!

we high fived each other.

then i got to know more about him. he was tiktok famous and is a instagram influencer.

y/n: wow, so, do you have a big fanbase?

A: i like to think.

i smiled and giggled.

alex pov

she laughed-she thinks i'm funny!
i don't know when to make my move.

pov over

i noticed in the corner of my eye alex looking at me-and blushing. i wondered if he liked me, cause i sure liked him.

*at lunch*

i looked around the room to see where to sit, but i didn't see any available spaces. i sighed, but just then i saw alex waving at me and motioning to come over.

i make my way to his table where his friends are.

A: hey.

y/n: hi.