One Shot

You and Hoseok have always had this unspoken connection and understanding. You have been best friends since junior year in high school. Now as a senior, you occasionally have an "intimate experience" *wink-wink*.

So, when you run into each other at an Indie rock concert, you know it is going to be an amazing night...

"Y/N!!!" he yells over the crowds of hippy rockers.

Your face lights up as soon as you make eye contact.

"Hobi!! You didn't tell me you were into Indie Rock?"

"Oh yea, I recently got-"

He stops mid sentence as his eyes crawl over your body.

"Damn you look beautiful, y/n...as always."

You blush and give a little twirl, "You like what you see?"

He bites his lip as he says, "Absolutely stunning..."

"Awh Hobi, you always know what to say to make my day better."

It's true, no one can charm you like Hoseok. You share a small blanket on the grass field just behind the masses of people.
Underneath the stars his smile is even more radiant than ever, if that is even possible. After he makes an inappropriate joke you playfully slap his arm.

"There are too many people around us to say shit like that!"

He subtly grabs your wrist as you slap him.

"C'mon, no one is paying attention to us," he says smirking.

Without noticing, your fingers intertwine with his. Your hands are much smaller than his but they fit perfectly.

"How's it going with that boy toy of yours y/n?" he chuckles.

The boy toy he's referring to is your on-and-off boyfriend, Kai. Currently you two are in the 'off' stage.

"Oh wouldn't you like to know, " you tease.

Hoseok always had a way of getting jealous whenever you and Kai were on good terms.

Your eyes look to the ground as you say, "I think we're calling it quits for real this time."

Even though you aren't looking, you can sense Hoseok is smiling.

"Awh that's too bad," he tries to say without sounding too happy, "don't worry Y/N, he was never good enough for the angel that you are."

He slowly takes you into his embrace. Your back is against his chest with his arms firmly holding your arms together, like a big fluffy backhug.

He whispers into your ear, " I feel happy with you in my arms."

You nuzzle your head in the crook of his neck and close your eyes. This is home.

"Let's stay like this forever okay?"

You feel his heart beating faster in his chest. He wraps his arms even tighter around you.

"Now you're in trouble y/n, because I'm never letting you go."

[21/12/18 - bangtan_galaxies]