The Beginning

Josie has always been strange. You might be asking how strange? Let's just say since she was a child she couldn't control the powers she had somehow obtained. When she was a teen a ego of her had been created, it was a humanoid dragon version of herself similar to the ender dragon from Minecraft. She called this ego endersie she didn't quiet like the name. During this time she had slipped to a different dimension she recognized it immediately as she became a mobian. She noticed as this mobian she was still a hedgehog but with wings. She didn't have these wings... Yet. She managed to send herself back to the right place before she encountered anyone there. She had always been baffled by these powers. Anyways backstory over on to the present.

Josie's pov:

I was walking around since the day I slipped into a different dimension I was scared that I would have the wings but was curious how it would happen. By this time I'm about 17 close to graduating from highschool already known as the freak by the school because of my powers and the ego. The ego could split from me anytime if I let it and I would when I needed help and It knew what to do. Me and the ego didn't share anything besides the powers all but one. Endersie had the ability to predict things today she was predicting something that could possible less to me getting my wings. I as always never believed her until it happens. I was sitting in my 7th waiting so I can leave during 8th my senior out. I could quickly sense a threat and excited myself following the direction towards where I had sensed it. When I got there I noticed a student setting up a bomb. I go up and stop them what I didn't realize was the bomb was live now, the student runs off as I try to figure out how to stop the bomb endersie comes out and goes off to trip the fire alarm to get everyone out and away from it Incase I failed knowing people where in the upper floor above the bomb. endersie blocked the stairs to down near the bomb saying the danger is there. Almost immediately after they got out of the blast radius I had failed and tripped the bomb to blow up on myself. But rather then dying I was quickly brought back from what was surely my death. As I sat there a pair of wings sprout out of my back. "Josie are you!?" Endersie hurries down to her before realizing the wings. "Woah... I told you something would happen and you'd get your wings. You need to stop doubting my power!" "Endersie I should be fucking dead!! How would I of known this would happen!?" Endersie Snickers and helps me up. "At least you won't be stressed on when and how you get them. Sure you had to die to get them but still." I sigh and head out. Everyone who had seen endersie staring at me shocked that I even survived. Until I open my wings and they realized I technically didn't survive. This moment was the start of a bigger story.

(So I'm gonna say this now, I completely destroyed the original world wanting to start new and with this new one I wanted to write what I would remember. I'll try to update after I daydream so don't expect anything on the weekends, I don't go anywhere and these happen on rides like the bus ride to school and home or trips to my grandparents.)