Chapter 17

Dean's birthday landed on a Friday. Which meant I could sleep over on the weekend. Everyone from Christmas day came to celebrate Dean. They drank, laughed, and he opened gifts. He received clothes, some new goggles, and a customized towel that said "Winchester" on it. He had a bright smile. It always happened to shine. His green eyes just glowed, as he laughed or grinned. It was like watching a five year old walking into candy land. Or Gabriel walking into candy land.... Another words, Dean was happy. He turned eighteen that day, I wouldn't see why not. Surrounded by friends and family, he didn't have a reason not to. Then, he stood up. He said: "Thank you all, for coming to celebrate another sucky year of my life." We all chuckled. "And I appreciate the gifts you brought... I do really. But they all don't even fall under this," He gestured to me. "Lovely, beautiful creature right here. My beloved angel. You're the best thing i could ever want on my birthday. And here you are, with me having every right to call you 'mine'. I love you." I blushed. I couldn't stop smiling as my eyes started to water. Jo, Ellen, and Jody we're just in awe.

"Yeah, yeah. Okay you." Bobby said to Dean. "Cut it out will all the mushy stuff, I'm getting diabetes just lookin' at the two of yah." Bobby made everybody laugh. He had a bad habit of doing that. It got late, and everybody left, wishing Dean the best year, and good luck. He hugged and kissed them all goodbye, letting in a draft from the cold front outside.

"Dean! One of my friends asked if i could stay over at his house, can I go? Please?" Sam ran up to Dean, jumping.

"Okay. As long as you promise there will be hot girls there." Dean laughed. "I'm just kidding. I see you with one I'm chopping off your penis. Common let's go." Sam squealed, ran off to his room and came back out a few minutes later with a backpack.

"Bye Cas! We'll have our rematch another weekend okay?" He pulled on my arm so that he could give me a kiss on the cheek, then he ran outside. Dean chuckled.

"I'll be back in a bit, kay babe?" Dean kissed me. I nodded in reply. And just like that, I was alone. In Dean Winchester's house. I still consider myself a Winchester, because his place seems so much like a second home for me. I took a deep breath to smell the air. It smelled like beer and wood. I thought for a moment. How could I possibly treat Dean when he gets home? I had nothing on me, and he said he wanted nothing. But I find that as complete reverse psychology. Slowly, I take off my trenchcoat and slip off my long sleeve sweater I had underneath. Then I undid the button on my jeans and let them drop to the floor. Then I pulled off my underwear. I was naked and cold. Shivering, I put my trenchcoat back on.

Half an hour later, I could hear the door being unlocked by Dean's keys. I hid behind the kitchen wall. I could hear the door open and the cold air come into the house. He called out to me: "Cas? Baby, where are you?" I smiled and bit my bottom lip, coming out of the kitchen, my shoulder tracing the wall.

"Hello Dean..." I said, sighing lightly. He gave me a weird look.

"You okay? You haven't been drinking when I was gone have you?" He chuckled as he tossed his keys on the coffee table. I walked up to him, on my toes. I grabbed him by his shoulders and I whispered into his ear.

"I don't drink... I just like to play." I said, seductively. I walked around him, my hand sliding across his body.

"You w-weren't watching the porn video again, were you? Because th-that wasn't mine.." He started to fidget. I gave a smirk as I came back in front of him. I undid the first button on his shirt with my teeth and tongue.

"I guess I'm now the Babysitter in a Trenchcoat...." I pulled him down, whispering against his lips. "And I believe i ordered some pizza...." Dean leaned in to kiss me, but I backed up, making him stumble forward. I let my trenchcoat fall off my shoulders, revealing I wasn't wearing any clothes. I used my finger to gesture him to come to me, then I ran to his room, throwing my trenchcoat off. I could hear his the stomping of his shoes as he entered the door way he was already half naked and pulling down his pants and boxers. He tossed them aside and them grabbed me and slammed me against the wall.

"You've been a bad boy haven't you Baby? Now I have to punish you..." He said against my neck.

"Please, go easy on me... I was a good little boy, I promise..." I replied sarcastically, playing along. Dean chuckled as he pressed his body against me.

"What do have to say for yourself before I give you the beating of a lifetime?" He spoke, picking me up a bit, pinning my arms against the wall.

"Don't forget the lube....?" I said innocently. He laughed, then he put his mouth on my ear, saying ever so softly, his breath warm: "What lube?"

I gasped, "Dean! I didn't know you were into rape!"

"That's such a strong word... I prefer Lubricant-Free Sex."

"Dean..." I batted my eyes. He sighed, with a smile. He brought me down, and walked over to his drawer, opening it, and pulling out the bottle from Christmas Eve. He looked down to it, with his signature smile. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him, kissing his chest. I could feel his erection rub against me. I'm guessing his legs gave out, because we both fell to the floor. I laughed as his face was buried into my stomach. I ran my fingers through his short light brown-blondish hair, as I could hear him open the bottle. He rubbed the gel on me, his fingers a little gentler than the last time. Either way, it still felt good. I groaned softly as he picked me up, and kissed me.

"Are you ready for this?" He whispered against my lips. "This time, we're going at how I want it."

"Baby, I'm yours." I replied in complete submission. After that, I could feel his whole member just enter into me. I screamed, and my forehead fell to his chest, my nails clawing his shoulders.

"D-Dean....!" I cried, "Didn't you use the lube....?" I was in pain. Why was I in pain?

"Yes, I did. Why?" He replied.

"Y-You're h-hurting me...!" I panted heavily, holding on I him for dear life.

"Hmm. How strange." He didn't sound convincing. "I named my dick 'The Truth' because bitches can't handle it."

"You're not helping!!" I yelled, wanting to laugh so bad but the pain was too overbearing. When he began to thrust, it only hurt more. I screamed again, biting my lip so that I could silence myself. He continued to move at his pace, and I swallowed my screams down. I gripped on hands his shoulders. He grunted softly, as his hands slid down to my lower back. He kissed my neck down to my shoulder.

"You're tight," He said under his breath. I continued my heavy panting as I tried to reply. I was sweating so much, and my body started to shake lightly.

"You're.... a pain... in the ass.... Oh my god..... " I responded, my voice breaking up. He smirked, kissing the bottom of my chin. "I wasn't.... trying .... to be funny." I whimpered. Dean shushed me, forcing his lips on mine, deepening it. I could feel something warm in between our bodies. It was me. I was coming again. I gasped against Dean's mouth, as my semen streamed down my abdomen and onto my leg.

"Well look at that. You seem to be enjoying my roughness after all. You kinky bastard." Dean smiled, as he continued to kiss me. I kissed him back, ignoring the pain he brought with every thrust. Then, I could feel his own come drip out of me, and onto the floor. I continued to pant through our breaks in kissing, and I could feel my eyes beginning to feel droopy.

"Are you passing out on me...?" Dean asked, picking up my head. I was too overwhelmed to answer.

"Huh....?" I managed to say, my head falling to the side again. He caught me, and kept me looking straight.

"Cas, you're passing out on me!" Dean spoke, a little surprised but with a confused smile.

"I'm not..." I replied. I could feel him pull himself out. I yelped and was left at gape, as he did. I panted, my face felt like it was on fire, and my body was weak. Dean rubbed my cheek with his thumb.

"Baby? Castiel, are you still with me?" He chuckled. Why is he amused?

"I can't f-feel my legs.... " I replied, my eyes starting to blink slowly.

"Oh, Baby, I'm sorry.... Maybe I should have used more lube..." He frowned, kissing my cheek.

"N-No... it's okay...." I gulped barley. "....Happy Birthday...." I forced a smile. I could hear Dean exhale sharply, and then everything blacked out. Everything went black.

Was this night too much for me...?

Or did he do this on purpose?