Chapter 5

In Transylvania

In a forest a man named Velkan was tied to a pole. He was looking for something. Then, he heard a growl.

Velkan says," Come on Dracula unleashed you for a reason."

In the distance he saw a big dog. The big dog is called a werewolf. The werewolf jumped out of the trees and landed in front of Velkan. Since he was tied up the werewolf was going to attack him. Then, he pulled and did a backflip to the top of the pole and grabbed the rope that was above his head on a tree. Then, a man pulled a switch that made the rope go higher into the sky. The werewolf was now standing on the wooden pole to get Velkan. The werewolf almost got Velkan.  A woman named Anna grabbed her sword and run towards the werewolf.

A man stopped Anna and yells," No Anna it will kill you!"

Anna yelled back," That's my brother out there!"

Anna pushed the man away from her and ran towards Velkan. Velkan saw his sister running towards the werewolf.

Velkan yells," Get ready!"

The werewolf looked at Anna and jumped off the pole. Into a trap. The werewolf was in a cage there was rope on the cage. The cage was going up into the sky. As, the cage was going up Velkan grabbed his gun and tried  to shoot the werewolf. But, the cage hit Velkan. Then, Velkan dropped his gun. After he dropped his gun he jumped into a tree. The men started to shoot at the werewolf.

Velkan yelled," Find my gun!"

Anna says, " Find my brother's gun it has silver bullets."

Anna found Velkan's gun but, then the cage fell in front of Anna.

Anna yells," RUN!"

Anna ran away from the wolf. The werewolf got out of the cage and  chased after Anna. Anna stopped at a cliff the werewolf jumped out of the bushes. But, Velkan pushed Anna out of the way and shot the wolf. But, the werewolf bit Velkan and they both fell off the cliff.

Anna got up and looked over the cliff and said," Velkan... God please help us. "

To be continued...