Part 2:The Transformation

the inky being threw me at the ink machine and then pulled a switch turning it off and the ink machine was making a few sounds to  make sure it was warming up ink monster:soon... you'll be like US! JOEY BETRAYED US ALL AND SOON NATHAN YOU WILL LEARN HOW WE DID!!!  "w-wait w-what are talking about?" ink monster:you will see soon enough.... the ink machine finally started to pour out ink and it was all over me and i was started to choke and  i was loosing my vision and my body started sinking into the ink puddle the machine was making and the ink monster left cuase his mission was done and i was left there to suffer and become like the rest i could only just be there with my thoughts " "Susie, Norman,Wally, Sammy, someone please help me! But there was No Answer "They can't hear me. And they're Most likely dead. What did joey do to them?!" one ink arm reaches from the puddle and turns the machine off and i finally had come out and i felt... not like myself but when i looked at my body i looked like a cartoon and i was totally shocked and also freaked!! what could i do? where would i go?  will i see my friends again? so many thoughts... but so little time to figure it all out...