Prologue

The land of Cradle was where I was born, a place where the land is protected by two armies Red and Black. They have been enemies for over 500 years splitting the land into two parts each side protected by one army. The Red army is regal and never sways from tradition while the Black army is more free and doesn't believe in tradition. I was born on the Red side and I am the daughter of the former King of Hearts Louis Kingsley, my older brother is Lancelot Kingsley the heir to my father and the current King of Hearts. I wished to be the King of Hearts that would replace my father, so I worked hard and always strived to be the best. But my older brother who is 13 years older than me was given the title of the King of Hearts instead of me because he was older and ever since then I feel like I've been hidden in my brother's shadow. But I have decided that if I can't become the King of Hearts I would support and backup my brother from behind his shadow. My brother and I both possess the ability to use magic which is a rare ability but unlike people like my brother who can only use magic until a certain extent before it drains their life away I can freely use magic without the worry of it draining my life away. Aside from my ability to freely use magic I can also wield a sword really well. I have trained alongside my brother since I was 6 and have been able to master techniques faster than him as well as learn the advanced art of dual wielding two swords at once. My name is Claire Kingsley I'm 16 years old and I will never let anyone hurt the ones I love.

Hi, I hoped you enjoyed the prologue for my story The Fight To Protect All. This is my first story I have written and I hope you stay tuned in to see the adventures Claire Kingsley will go through.

-Shizu