💗

Gia's POV
I woke up to my alarm going off 7am. I wanted to wake up early so I can put all Ella and Emma things away and then go take them to their nana house. I drag my feet over the edge of the bed and I look in the mirror and notice that my hair is all over the place.

When I'm done I go over to Ella and Emma nursery room I grab them out their cribs in walk over to their changing table cuz they be having a super wet diaper in the morning.
"Once they got done changing I put them on their matching pink onesie after that we head downstairs Grayson was already out the door I sat the them in their sleep bouncer why I go make me some breakfast I usually just eat scrambled eggs with a toast but today I decided to go with a avocado toast today
"After I made my breakfast I went to the living room and catch up on some RiverDale once I'm done I take Ella and Emma upstairs to their nursery in change their clothes into their matching romper with their headbands..."
"When they done we head downstairs I put them in there pink car seats in buckle them up in put their matching blankets over them cuz it's a lil chill outside today. Once we left out the house I put them in the car in buckle them in I'm about to drop them off to their nana house.

As the went on, it was time for me to go pick up Ella and Emma. "Bye Gia! Tell Ella I said hi!" Mom waved. "Will do ma'am." I nodded
as I went out the door. As I pulled up to Addison house, I saw Ella and Emma playing with their Titi
"Hey!" I said as I kissed Ella and Emma.
"Woah you guys getting big!" I said as I looked at my adorable twins. When we
went home, it was already 5:00 so it was dinner time. "What should we have?" I asked as I put Ella and Emma in their high chair.
"I make chicken "Alright pumpkins!" I reply as I grab the frozen chicken nuggets from the freezer. I put it in the oven. When it was done, I cut them up for them in put some on Ella Emma chair. After we ate, I decided to give the girls a bath. "Awww their so cute I love y'all.. "Okay let's get out!" I dried them off I put them in their robes. I lotion them down in put their sleepers on. Once that was over with I gave them their pacifier in lay them down in their nursery in cut the light off in close the door behind me.

Once I left out their room I went downstairs so I can clean up there mess. After that I went to the living room in turn on the the tv to watch the last episode of RiverDale on Netflix..."
"When that's over I go upstairs to my room in and lay down I turn my lights off in set my alarm clock for tomorrow goodnight my luvs.

Sorry this chapter was short make sure you comment, vote and share my story