Chapter 1

Seo Changbin wished could be a normal teenager with a normal life. But here he was, stuck in some abandoned building because he had wings and could somehow control air and liquids.

Five Year Old Changbin Discovers His Wings

When he had first discovered his wings and his abilities, he thought it was perfectly normal for this to happen so he had went to show how parents his wings. At first his parents thought he was just playing with them until they tried to pry the wings off did they realize that they were physically attached to his back.

The next day when he woke up he tried opening his bedroom door until he figured that his parents had locked him in his room. After sitting around wandering wat to do, Changbin remembered his window and just decided to climb out of there and attempt to use his new found wings.

He had jumped out his window and nearly regretted it. Itt had been windy that day and when he opened his wings he was swept away which was how he ended up wandering the streets for the last 10 years or so.

Back to the present

Changbin wondered how he had lasted so long in the streets without proper living quarters or food. He was constantly stealing from stores using his wings as a cover and almost always moved to a new hiding place after stealing some food. This night in particular didn't seem to be his.

The moon was out and it was full, shining all the light it could muster onto the earth. The moon was the least of his concerns. His biggest one was his wings. For one the moonlight would reflect on them, making them look silver which make them stand out and two was that his wings felt like the were being ripped out if his back. The pain alone made him immobile which ruined any chance of his even being able to get up and steal some food.

The pain in his back only seemed to worsen as time passed. He was surprised by himself that he hadn't passed out yet. As soon as he thought that, a wave of pain passed through his entire body that seemed to last for eternity before it finally passed. Changbin swore to himself that if that happened again that he would pass out.

Changbin lay there, unable to move, and watching the small bugs and birds fly and crawl around. He stayed in the same position for who knows how long until another wave of pain washed through him. He lay there gasping, with his head reeling with pain and black dots dancing behind his eyelids. He pictured himself right now, mouth gaping open like a fishes' would, eyes glazed over and glossy. "Pathetic." Is how he pictured himself right now.

Another wave passed over. More black dots filled his vision untill he had to rest his eyes and darkness over came him.