Part 1

Chapter 1

The looks and glares were suffocating, and Marinette began to feel her lungs close and her chest tighten. These were supposed to be her friends. She could feel the tears threaten to spill from her eyes, but she held them back. This will pass. She was Ladybug. She had dealt with Chloe. Lila wouldn't be a problem, she just had to calm down. Marinette tried to control her breathing. She looked up, ready to handle this situation when she caught Adrien's face. Outrage, disappointment, anger, many more emotions were on his face on his face and none of them good. He believed all of Lila's obvious lies. He thought she was a bad person. Hadn't he just been so kind to her? Hadn't he smiled when she kissed him on the cheek? Marinette thought that their relationship was finally growing. She had finally been able to talk to him like a real person without her nerves getting in the way and it was all ruined. He would never be her friend now. He would never more than a friend now.

Tears started to fall as Marinette watched as Adrien's face shifted from outrage to concern. "Marine-" She bolted before he could even finish saying her name. All of them, really? She couldn't believe this. All of them thought that she was the bad guy here. Marinette ran straight into the restroom and into the first open stall she could find and slammed the door shut. She wonders if the sound of Chloe's chuckles were just in her imagination, but wouldn't be surprised if they were real. The whole class was probably having a good 'ole laugh at her right now. They had shunned out the evil from their class not knowing the real evil was sitting in the front row, grinning about her victory. Marinette sat down on the toilet and let the tears fall as she sobbed into her knees. All she ever wanted was going to be lost. Everyone would believe she was a horrible person. Adrien believed she was a horrible person.

Marinette didn't see the black butterfly enter the stall until it was too late.

"Its so sad when you only try to do good, and yet the people around only demonize you and scorn your help. I can relate, Little Devil." A smooth familiar voice spoke in her head.

Marinette shivered, "Hawkmoth?" No this couldn't be happening. She was being akumatized. She couldn't be akumatized. Marinette shook her head trying to will Hawkmoth out of her head, but the dark thoughts began the grow and clouded her mind. It hurt. Her chest hurt. They had left her.

The Class

Nino

Alya

Adrien

They had betrayed her!

"Don't fight it, My Little Devil. They have already deemed you to be evil. Why not show them what a devil really is? And once they know real evil bring me Ladybug and Cat Noir's Miraculous."

Marinette looked up. "Of course, Hawkmoth. I'll show them where the real evil truly lies." And she let the negativity consume her. The transformation felt nothing like her ladybug one. It felt wrong, corrupted, but powerful. Much more powerful then how she felt as Ladybug.

From underneath the stall door, Tikki let out a small gasp as she quickly made it out of the restroom, careful not to let Little Devil see her. She had to get to Adrien. He needed to transform quickly.

"Marinette, Please come out. Look things kinda got out of hand, but we can fix this. Marinette please." Little Devil would recognize that pleading voice anywhere, Nathaniel. He was sweet, a little too late, but sweet. Little Devil walked out of the restroom and met Nathaniel who gasped at her appearance. "Oh no, Marinette, not you, too." He back up suddenly fearful of her "Marinette, you have to fight this."