Blushing Moment

It is a cloudy day at school, Brody and his friends were studying astrology and horoscope in science class.

Sarah pulls out the horoscope book from the bookshelf, she walks back to her seat with Brody staring at her bottom.

"Um, Brody. Were you staring at Sarah's butt?" said Hayley as she caught Brody staring at Sarah's bottom. "What the frick?" said Calvin.

Brody turned away, Sarah looks back at him with an confused look on her face. "No." said Brody. "It looked like you were." said Preston. "Did he looked at my butt?" asked Sarah. "Yes, he-." said Preston, trying to say he did but interrupted by Brody shushing at him. "No, I didn't." said Brody. "Oh, yes, you did." said Calvin. "Did you?" asked Sarah.

Brody is too blushed to admit, he leaves to go to the library. "Ooh, he might be embarrassed to admit." said Hayley.

"I can tell he is a pervert now." said Monty. "Shh, not so loud. You're gonna make everyone and our teacher hear you when you say about Brody." said Hayley. "Were you trying to instigate?" asked Calvin. "No." said Monty and Victor. "I gotta go check on Brody, I'll be right back." said Preston.

Preston stands up from his seat and leaves to find Brody at the library.

At the library... Preston sees Brody covering his blushed face with a science fiction book. "Brody, are you OK?" Asked Preston. "Don't look at my face." said Brody. "Are you blushing?" said Preston, trying to see Brody's face, but Brody still covering his face. "What do you think?" said Brody.

Preston uncovers Brody's face by taking the book from him. "Ooh, are you in love?" Oh, wait? You had a crush on Sarah, do you?" said Preston. "OK, yes. I do love her more than a friend, but don't tell her when I said it to you. And don't tell anyone, either." said Brody. "I won't... Brody loves Sara-!" said Preston, smiling.

Brody covers Preston with his hand, some of the students looked at Brody covering Preston's mouth.

"It's nothing, everyone. Just keep doing your thing, he's just freaking out like crazy." said Brody. "Why did you cover my mouth for?" asked Preston. "Because you're trying to make everyone know I love Sarah, just don't tell them that, OK?" Said Brody. "OK, I won't tell them and Sarah. I promise I won't tell Sarah." said Preston. "Thank you." said Brody.