1 crushed

Joe POV
Ive never crushed on anyone before. Its always been who I like and what they say that makes me like them. There is no one in my life that I would want to kiss with my lips with passion. Cuddle until they drift of to sleep with warmth and happiness. No one makes me crave for their existence. Until today. When she walked through the locker hall this morning, with her worn-out jeans and skateboard, her golden eyes and black slightly brown hair that looks bright and dark at the same time. With her confident attitude. The way she flips her hair, how she looked around the school. I was dying to know her but part of me knows that isn't possible for her to ever remember me.
See here's the thing, I'm not the popular kid, the jock, heck not even the nerd. It's not like I don't have friends, I just don't trust them all that much. But this new girl, she is sooo pretty. Ive never felt this way before so I'm freaking out just a little bit.  Shaking my head, I went through my very VERY "organized" locker looking for my science book for period 1 and 2. It's a double. I personally hate science with all my heart and souls. It's just not something I like. Since middle school, my grades are always somewhat average I would say. Nothing was distractions me from my school work,I just don't bother studying. The good days were in kindergarten and elementary school. I was the school genius, the kid everyone love and admires. Well then everyone got better than me.
As I was walking to the , I felt a light pain on the back of my head. Stumbling a bit, I remember that all too well to not know who slapped my head.
"JOE" Mandy whispered/yelled
"MANDY" I said trying to mock her
"Yeah? You go first"
"What no I was just mocking you"
"I know, hey have you seen the new girl? She's so gorgeous and kinda nice. Should I invite her to sit with us"
"No" I said, very strait forwardly. Realizing I was being rude "I mean , like um- if she wants um to sit with us"
Mandy stoped walking and stared at me with her eyes wide open
"Cmon Mandy we're gonna be late" I said with a whiny voice that I didn't realize until it came out and trying to cover my confusion
"Oh. My. God" she run a few steps to where I was smiling and grabbed my arm to slow me down "do you have a crush on that girl"
"Pfffffftt whattttt?? noooo" I said feeling the tension and heat around me
"Yes you are your blushing so hard right now, ive never seen you like this before, ever"
I kept quite, not wanting to make this conversation any worse
"Ahh yesss our baby boy josef's got his first crush. This is so cute. You never crush on girls we all thought your a sociopath, turns out your just picky"
"Stop Mandy that's not true, I don't even know her yet"I said rather quietly " and can you please please keep your voice down"
"Yeah ok but you never need to know someone to crush"
"What chu guys talkin bout" Aidan jumped in causing me to flinch
"Nothing, were talking about no one doing nothing" I said
"Actually j—" Mandy started but interrupted by me
"Ahhhgghgh nahhhhh man, Ai what'd choose for your election again" I said desperately trying to change the topic
We set our books down on the grass and sat down
"I told you joe like 6 times this week, music and commerce" Aidan looking amused "and Mandy what were you gonna say?"
"No A its really nothing important, you don't want to know"
'Uhhh well now I have GOT to know this now, why are you hiding, what are you hiding from me?"
"Ok so when me an joe's walking down the h—"
"It's not true!!!! You know what I'm kinda hungry I'm just gonna go get something from my bag" I said trying to avoid everything that is happening right now
I heard whispering and giggles coming from I assume Mandy and Aidan as I walked the other way to my locker an truly am hungry