Twenty

The room was dark, but not dark enough to trick eyes into believing it were still nighttime as the sun shone through cracks in thick black curtains.

"God, my head..." Michael groaned, a hand moving to push against his forehead in a grunt of regret. "Did I get hit by a fuckin' truck?" 

He heaved his body to sit up, back pressing against grey pillows as he tried to read the time from his clock on the wall. Failing, he grumbled incoherently and glanced to the warm body he could feel laid in bed beside him.

"Of course." Michael groaned, ruffling a hand through his hair as he cursed himself for being so foolish.

Luke lay next to him, blond hair splayed on the pillow and hands in front of his face; his body was curled slightly, close to Michael's as warmth radiated between them. One look to the young male and Michael was remembering the odd piece from last night.
He certainly remembered putting his dick in that freakish drug-addict, and even though he regretted bringing Luke home he couldn't get himself to regret taking the chance since he had it.

Luke was a slow and touchy type of man. He had rolled on the bed back and forth with Michael's body colliding with his own without daring to let their lips detach for too long. The air had grown hot and thick, sweat glistening on bodies that moved against each other for hours as the night grew old around them. 
He remembers smoothing his hands along Luke's soft skin, feeling the blond's nails dig deep into his back and drag down ever so excruciatingly slowly.

It felt like someone had amped the bass up and slowed their song down, and all he could think was that he'd definitely do it all over again if he had the chance.

"You liked it." Luke mumbled, eyes still closed but it was fairly obvious he'd been awake for a short while.

"Shut up." Michael huffed, trailing off as he let his gaze travel across Luke's exposed neck and shoulders. They were riddled in deep purple and red marks, and he knew he'd done that. His hand gripped the edge of the blankets, pulling them back from Luke purely so he could see what else he had done in his utterly dazed state.

"Oh wow..."

Luke shivered. "Put the covers back, asshole." He let his eyes flutter open, watching Michael's own gaze study over his body. "Fuckin' hell, do you mind?"

"No." Michael was fairly certain he'd never given so many hickies to a single person in one night before in his life. "Did I seriously do all that?"

Luke sighed and closed his eyes again. "Yes."

"How the fuck...?"

"We were at it for hours, Michael. You had plenty of time." Luke then grumbled under his breath before saying "Now can you put the covers back on? You can stare when I get up."

"Shit." Michael respectfully draped the warm blankets back onto the cold blond. "I can only remember bits and pieces."

"That's the point." Luke replied.

"I hope you know last night meant nothing." Michael said.

"Don't you ever shut up?" Luke turned around, rolling so his back was facing the biker. "Fuck sake."

Michael shifted his way out of bed, standing to his feet with a slight wobble. "Jesus, my fucking head is killing me."

"Must be your huge ego." Luke muttered to himself, finally making his way out of Michael's bed by sitting up and swinging his legs over the side; back to the older man.

"What?"

"Nothing." Luke stood up, wincing at the slight ache he felt throughout his body but still making his way to his clothes. It wasn't anything he wasn't used to before.