Siv the Snake, that can't Slither

Once upon a time there was a snake named Siv. Siv, was not popular, and got made fun of alot. It wasn't that he was ugly, he just couldn't slither. This affected Siv greatly. He had to get around in a wheelchair. Most people got mad at Siv, because they thought he was just being lazy, but Siv had tried and tried to slither and still couldn't. One day when Siv went out to MouseDonalds, he saw on an advertisement that said that they were expirementing on snakes. Siv realized that maybe they could expirement on him to make him slither. Siv decided to go to the business. He got worried when he saw that the business was in a dark, dirty alley.  He thought that it was still worth try. He handed them his resume and they hired him straight away and asked to him to lay on the metal bed. Once Siv got onto the bed they injected something really painful in him. Siv began to bleed but they managed to bandage him up before he died. Siv was now feeling really dizzy, and he couldn't see straight. The people told him that the drug they injected in him will make him slither, but it has side effects. They then gave him $100 and told him that they have no more need for him. Siv managed to get back home and he went to bed. Siv woke up to the smell of rotten meat. He looked around and saw that he was in a rotten hospital room. Siv called out to see if anyone was there, but no one came. Siv went to get on his wheelchair when he realized that he could slither. Siv did not pay much attention to it though, because he was confused about where he was, and why everything was rotten. Siv slithered around the hospital and saw no one. He decided to go outside. Siv went back to his house, but still couldn't see anyone. Siv went to lay down, to rethink, but he began to get a headache. He tried to find medicine in his house, but he was out of all of it. He decided to just go back to sleep and hope that he is doing better in the morning. When Siv woke up, he saw that he was just laying in a dirt pile. He had no idea where he was. He went to go outside and saw dirt everywhere. Siv also realized that his headache was way worse than before. Now Siv was beginning to get really scared. Siv tried to do anything to get rid of his headache. Everything he did took time, and the longer he waited the more his head hurt. Siv remembered that the business who injected the drugs into him gave him a brochure before he left. He pulled the brochure out of his pocket and read it. It read that the drug's side effects were "Sleeping Beauty" Syndrome which says that you fall asleep and don't wake up for a very long time. This meant that he has been asleep through societies destruciton. Siv then read the other side effect. The other side effect was dea.....