day 19 | Yoongi

The ride was surprisingly pleasant and mellow. Jimin was just staring outside with bright eyes as he gasps every now and then when something is cute or somehow piqued his interest. His cheeks were tinted rose and his eyes were shining as the sun hit it. Of course I am not a fool to pass this opportunity of taking photos of the beauty infront of me. Actually, I have been clicking subtly for quite awhile now too. 30 pictures were made in a spun of an hour?

"So Chim. Care for some snack?"

"Hmm?" He spun his head towards me.

"I made kimbap and some salad bites earlier for us to munch on."

"Salad bites? What the hell is that?"

"Its just meat inside a lettuce with sauce and tomato in a bite sized form. Its technically not salad since it has meat but I invented them when I was too lazy to pick up chop sticks." I said as I opened the bento box.

"Woah. Hyung this looks delicious!"

"Yeah? Try it first. It would taste delicious."

His smol chubby hands picked something and stuffed it in his cute ass cheeks.

"So?"

"Hyung. This tastes so good. You're certainly a genius!"

"I know. I know. Now lets eat and talk yeah?"

"No talking when mouth's full!" He exclaimed and then stuffed more kimbap and mini salad onto his face.

And I of course clicked that circle button to prolong its memories and etheareality.

The road to Daegu, unlike before, was just buildings and more buildings. Few parks and mini forests and two to three rice fields were spotted but the modernity was more evident than the serenity of nature. Sure it was nice to see Korea progress much but then it would be nice to preserve the beauty of the trees and greenery. However, Jimin's excitement was still unchanging but kept on growing higher and higher.

"Look hyung! We are just one stop away from Daegu!"

And he was right. I can see the familiar buildings and shops I used to hang out when I was in high school. The bars I played my music in or sometimes get wrecked. The avenues I used to run from bullies or sometimes cops. The parks I sat in and think things. Even the tacky studio that I composed music in was still intact.

"Yep. We truly are."

After a minute or so, we arrived at the train station that more of looked like deserted and lonely. We both rose up and stretched ourselves as we were in the platform of the station.

"Ghhhhhh! Ah! My back never really loved stretches but then its nice sometimes." Jimin says as he fixed himself.

"Well, more stretches are coming if we head over to my parents now, they are nasty bosses. Its already 2 pm anyways."

"Wow. We travelled that long? Busan was farther than Daegu but then it felt shorter."

"Yeah because short people anticipate the short kingdom they were from."

"Hyung! Thats mean! You butthead!"

"You know you love me. Now come on, lets go----"

"YOONGIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!"