16 | she wasn't made to kill him

☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️

☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️

Natasha hargreeves pov;

I entered the kitchen and saw Allison and Luther sitting together watching mom nervously as she cooks them breakfast. My eyes laid on Allison and I gave her a questioning look but she just shook her head. I walked the table and sit in front of Allison.

"Mom, can you make me a pancake, please?" I asked mom politely. She nodded her head and counties humming.

"Mom," Luther called. "we need to ask you some questions about the night that dad died. Do you remember anything?"

I widen my eyes as Luther finished talking. I shot my head up and glare at him in shock. "Dude, what is going on with you. We already discussed it"

Allison took my hands. "Natasha you weren't there last night when we saw the footage."

"What footage?"

"We will tell later."

Mom slowly turns to look at Luther. "of course. Sunset, 7:30 p.m. Moon was waxing crescent dinner was Cornish hen, wild rice-"

Luther interrupted her. "No. No, uh... Later that night. In his bedroom. Did you go and see him?"

Mom chuckles and turns back to cook. "I don't recall."

I gave both of my adopted siblings a look as Allison rolled her eyes. "Were you ever... I don't know, angry with dad?"

"She's a machine. How can she ever be angry at someone?" I asked them.

"Your father was a good man, A kind man. He was very good to me."

"Yes, but after well all left, it must have been difficult." Allison said in disbelief.

"Oh, there were days. You kids kept me oh so busy, and then..." She stare went blank.

"What?"

She giggled and trying to cover it up by saying; "eggs are ready."

We all share another look when mom gave us our breakfast.

"Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. No, eat up, the three of you."

I smiled up at mom. "Thanks, mom."

When mom left the kitchen I stare at the food and then back to my sister and brother. "Look, whatever it is, Mom didn't kill dad. I mean, what were you thinking? My mom wasn't made to kill him."